Sdhc Compatibilty List

I don't think there is one. Just try the card, since you already bought it, and see if it works. ;)

That's what I'm saying, the card worked for a few days but then stopped being recognised by the machine. The shop told me that there may be compatibilty issues so I just thought I'd check for a list. Maybe the replacement will work, if I ever get it!

Mine is ExtreMemory 4 GB class 6, I had to partition and format it several times under Linux before it works on the F200.

Have you checked (and tried reformating) using another card reader, not the GP2X's?

Nope, the company got back to me today to tell me it's not compatible and I'll get a refund by friday instead? Shall I try memorybits.co.uk and just get a different brand? What brands seem to work best?

Any of these good deals?

http://www.memorybits.co.uk/index.php?cPat...p;filter_id=202

Yes I was using an external card reader, works fine! I also did the chkdsk and reformatted before sending the card back.

I went with a 4 GIG SDHC Sandisk off Ebay (go with only sellers with a very high feedback in order to avoid bootleg SD's) and it has worked pretty well after being re-formatted as an FAT32. I'm a little ticked that the total space is more like 3.78 GIGS, but hey, what can ya' do.

NickLoTurco said:
...the card worked for a few days...
If it worked, then it's compatible. How can it be anything else? Cards will often screw up if the FAT gets corrupted (removing the card while writing is the main cause) but can usually be fixed.

Last edited by a moderator:
2GB San's are working like a charm for me atm..... Haven't bought anything bigger since I don't mind swapping out cards......Once I get my external ZIF unit in, I'm going to put together a external 30GB drive 0_o and try that on the Cradle.....

Indeed is does suck! My GP2X is sat there waiting to be played! It's like having Angelina Jolie on ya bed, gagging for it........then you look down and your penis has fallen off. Well, kind of.

Anyway, should get my Integral 8gb sdhc from Memorybits tomorrow. Yeah the card worked for three days. I do remember trying to eject the card safely from the PC, it said i couldn't as it was still being used, despite the fact I had already downloaded everything I needed. I pulled it out anyway (the card reader and card). Maybe this did something? I've always pulled my compact flash card whilst doing stuff with my Amiga, nothing ever went wrong with that card.

Will let you know tomorrow, hoping for a weekend of Megadrive action!

tried my new card and still no luck!!!!!!! Will I have to send it back to Play-asia or GamePark directly? Any chance Craig's company might be able to help? It was working fine until the day I flashed to the updated 4.0.0..........any chance that might have been it?

It probably did get messed up during the flashing. <_<

BTW, updated 4.0.0? :huh:

May have spoken too soon with that card, it seems that CraigAmp freezes up now. But if I use the internal MP3 player it works fine. No other problems detected with the card.

Nope not for me but then again, I got my F200 with 4.0 on it already... and just as an update..... got a 120GB WD passport and lets just say I'm playing while typing!!! Rox on GP2X! ....

Back