Good Deal For A Gp2x?

xtremerunnerars

Still Fresh
From the seller: "For sale is a GP2X F-200 gaming handheld, the unit comes in mint condition and has been hardly used, yes its the touch screen version and its white, also comes with an 8gb sdhc card its original box and instructions plus software cd. Please only serious inquries as i've gotten alot of feedback the last time i listed this but nobody was serious in buying, I am also willing to trade this for a NINTENDO DS LITE AND FLASH CARD GOOD CONDITION THOUGH, ALL OTHER OFFERS AND TRADES WILL BE CONSIDERED!!!!!! I am providing a link below to more tech specs of the unit as well as pictures of my unit... THANKS FOR LOOKING...OH CONTACT ME HERE WITH QUESTIONS"

He has accepted my offer of $130.

Sounds great, especially considering it comes with an 8GB card. A new F200 in my corner of the world (Aus) costs $180-$220 AUD (roughly $170-$200 USD). Plus another ~$40 on top for an 8GB SDHC card.

Just make sure you factor in the cost of batteries and charger if you need to purchase them as well. I paid $70 AUD for 4x 2700mAh batteries including charger. Worth the spend imo, but you can do better on your batteries if you shop around.

Back