Sdhc Cards For F200

zohnnyg

hi

what sdhc cards are compatible with the f200? i really want to get one of the 34 gig cards but what a gamble to find out if its one that is compatible or not. does anyone have a compatibility list? what cards have worked for everyone so far?

zohnnyg said:
hi

what sdhc cards are compatible with the f200? i really want to get one of the 34 gig cards but what a gamble to find out if its one that is compatible or not. does anyone have a compatibility list? what cards have worked for everyone so far?
Integral 8gb SDHC work best for me. No reason to assume higher capacity ones won't.

Last edited by a moderator:
zohnnyg said:
what sdhc cards are compatible with the f200? i really want to get one of the 34 gig cards but what a gamble to
34 gig? You mean 32Gig? If so, it should work, but this is GPH we are talking about.

Squidge said:
zohnnyg said:
what sdhc cards are compatible with the f200? i really want to get one of the 34 gig cards but what a gamble to
34 gig? You mean 32Gig? If so, it should work, but this is GPH we are talking about.

okk...........well what's the largest anyone has tried? I have a 4gb regular sd. I am looking to buy bigger, amd might go as high as 32, but I dont want to have a card that doesnt work in anything......since sdhc is still kinda of new......I dont have any other devices I would be able to use it in....

DSR

GP2X.co.uk said:
Dual ARM9 CPUs
64MB RAM
Touch Screen
TV Out
Support for SD / SDHC upto 32GB
Runs Linux & is Open Source
Mature Library of excellent software.

bustaballs said:
GP2X.co.uk said:
Dual ARM9 CPUs
64MB RAM
Touch Screen
TV Out
Support for SD / SDHC upto 32GB
Runs Linux & is Open Source
Mature Library of excellent software.
i have read on the gp2x mk2 f100 that different firmwares supported different cards and made others no longer compatible so i was thinkin that might be an issue with the f200 and its firmwares.

To chip in, I have an 8gb Kingston SD-HC card, and it seems to work just fine on my F-200. Then again, I have only had the system for three days and did have some corrupt files after I ran out of battery while playing Hexen through gmenu2x - read about it here to decide for yourself if this is a problem with the SD card or something else.

Back