Scummvm For The Gp2x: 0.9.1 Preview 1 Released

gaterooze posted on Oct 16 2006 at 07:03 AM said:
The CD version of DOTT is working, with the following three files:

MONSTER.SOG 92mb
TENTACLE.000 7k
TENTACLE.001 11mb

If that helps at all...
Thanks for that hint.

I tried another version with your three mentioned files, and it is working. Perhaps my files were corrupt, they were from rather old backup. Now everything is Ok, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pickle posted on Oct 15 2006 at 02:48 AM said:
sent you a PM about where to send the saves, maybe it got lost in the bit bucket. Anyway let me know where to email the files.

FYI, i found another crash in IJ Atlantis, its at the point where you steal the moron from Jabbar, when i move to the edge of the screen with the moron it goes black. I will include all saves in the email once i know where to send.

I replied with details some days ago, any chance you can send the saves over as I can't replicate the problems and I would like to try and squish them for the preview 2 release (a lot of other fixes are ready to go).

DJWillis posted on Oct 18 2006 at 11:41 AM said:
Pickle posted on Oct 15 2006 at 02:48 AM said:
sent you a PM about where to send the saves, maybe it got lost in the bit bucket. Anyway let me know where to email the files.

FYI, i found another crash in IJ Atlantis, its at the point where you steal the moron from Jabbar, when i move to the edge of the screen with the moron it goes black. I will include all saves in the email once i know where to send.

I replied with details some days ago, any chance you can send the saves over as I can't replicate the problems and I would like to try and squish them for the preview 2 release (a lot of other fixes are ready to go).

Im sorry you dont have them yet, i do have your PM details. Im in the midst of swithing ISP's, but I will have them sent by tonight PROMISE!

I have tested only Gobliiins so far, which in previous versions suffered from stuttering and crackling and now works nice. The intro sountrack (speech) is still not synchronized with the animation, but that might not be a problem of the interpreter but of the version I am using.
Thanks for this release, DJWillis! :)

Okay, tried a bit with some weird games ;)
Didn't run into many problems, just one:
Monkey Island CD: Not possible to select the line you want to say in dialogues (at least, I don't know how).

Back