Scummvm For The Gp2x Is Now An Official Port

DJWillis

Random GP32/GP2X/Wiz & Pandora Moocher
Website
www.distant-earth.com
For those that may be interested ScummVM for the GP2X is now officially part of the main ScummVM project.

I have put some more info on this up on my page explaining how this affects the port and where information about it can now be found (no more digging around in obscure beta threads on GP32x).

This also means that there will be new preview/test releases for the 0.9.1 release starting to emerge over the next few days.

Quality feedback and bug reports on these preview releases is essential to getting a good solid 0.9.1 release out the door and as usual users play a major part on that process :).

DJWillis posted on Oct 9 2006 at 11:01 AM said:
For those that may be interested ScummVM for the GP2X is now officially part of the main ScummVM project.

I have put some more info on this up on my page explaining how this affects the port and where information about it can now be found (no more digging around in obscure beta threads on GP32x).

This also means that there will be new preview/test releases for the 0.9.1 release starting to emerge over the next few days.

Quality feedback and bug reports on these preview releases is essential to getting a good solid 0.9.1 release out the door and as usual users play a major part on that process :).

nice job

Last edited by a moderator:
Hell yea this is great! Now we get an even better port and more feedback on bugs since its official a port.

great news. This is exactly what we need to get the word of the GP2X out there -- especially for retro gamers.

Keep up the good work!

Back