Scary Dream...

Steve-O

God damn it was scary, I had a dream that I was removing my 128MB SMC Card out of my GP32 and it somehow snapped and I lost all my Saves Etc :(

anyone else had a dream like that where they think something breaks etc and u wake up and its all Ok ???? :D...

Like ages ago when I was doing my GCSE's I dremt that I slept in and missed one then I quickly wope up and saw the time and luckily it was only 6am hehe...

well i had an experience... except my hard drive actually DID break :( i was reading in my room and i started hearing this really loud clicking sound so i went in my lil closet office and my drive was going crazy! so i unplugged it and booted up from my other drive... it worked fine but my other drive is trashed... just as well, it was only 2 gigs. i didnt have enough money when i was buying parts so i skimped and used my two old drives...

I once had a dream that my grandma washed my gamecube in the sink :s

If you want a real nightmare then imagine re-living your friend and the girl you REALLY like having sex every night for over a month.

Anyone have the dream where you feel like you fall down a hole and you get a shock and wake u cos you actually think it happened? ??

I used to have nightmares/hallucinations where marbles were rolling towards me, they werent any normal marble because as well as being small they were also big (if that makes sense) and i was terrified of these hitting me.

once i had a dream that i killed this woman in her house
and the guilt got to me so bad
don't kill people in your sleep

Anyone ever kept or still keep a dream diary?

Can be very interesting. You start to remember more details and I even got to the stage where I could sometimes go back into the same dream after I'd woken up. It was well cool.
Never managed full lucidity though which is where some people can control their dreams. Change their direction if they don't like where they are going. Fly through the air etc. That would be so cool.

PinkSpider posted on Apr 10 2004 at 11:06 PM said:
I also used to close my eyes and see myself spinning... couldnt get this out of my head until I opened my eyes.

My nightmare is still the worst tho :angry:
whenever I go to bed and close my eyes I normally see a load of reaky weird shit. :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
That's caused by being in the hypnagogic state. It's the state between being awake and falling sleep. Some people have visual and auditory hallucinations at this point. Basically it's an altered state of conciousness.

I tend to get the Audio hallucinations. Very real they are too. People calling my name, dogs barking, even cars starting up in the room. LOL. Weird but scientifically explainable.

Ernest posted on Apr 11 2004 at 09:13 AM said:
I had a dream where i imagined the snes i bought off of ebay was NTSC not pal which pissed me off, but it wasn't so thats ok!
Man I'd be annoyed at a dream like that. The NTSC Snes is waaaay better. :)

i once had a dream where i was playing in one of those infatable tunnels, then i woke up, then i went back to sleep and carried on with the dream after apologising (to the people in the dream) for waking up ;)

Scary dream? Imagine dreaming of your grandmother lying dead on top of you while your whole family is on vacation in turkey, and then wake up and realise you have just faded from shock and your dead grandmother does in fact lie on top of you. How's that for a scary dream?

Mosch posted on Apr 11 2004 at 04:35 PM said:
Scary dream? Imagine dreaming of your grandmother lying dead on top of you while your whole family is on vacation in turkey, and then wake up and realise you have just faded from shock and your dead grandmother does in fact lie on top of you. How's that for a scary dream?
did that happen to you? sometimes i wake up crying from a dream and im like, WTF am i crying for.

Have a guess, finty101. Just have a guess. Here's a quick hint: There are some things I don't want to make up and my dead grandmother is one of them.

I used to have scary dreams... like, my teeth falling out, limbs missing...

I also have dreams where I see lots of skulls... but those don't really scare me. :eek:

The dream I hate the most is when I'm trying to move in my dream, but instead I'm moving my body, and I'm rolling around in my bed but I can't get anywhere in my dream.

... that, and thinking I've woken up, but I'm actually still dreaming. :blink:

Back