Scariest Computer / Console Game

Steve-O

Hi,
Whats the Scariest Game out??? I wanna Play one that will scare me..

Thanks

:D

Hmmmmm

If you're scared about losing a game after playing it for 12+ hours, then play Empire Earth :p There are 14 ages, and you can never tell which one the enemy is in :p

Anyways, Doom 3 (when it comes) is supposed to be scary :D

System Shock 2 is scary as hell too, but for consoles go with silent hill 1 or 3. I didn't like 2 as much, and 1 and 3 were about equally as scary.

Efompor posted on Mar 29 2004 at 03:01 AM said:
System Shock 2 is scary as hell too, but for consoles go with silent hill 1 or 3. I didn't like 2 as much, and 1 and 3 were about equally as scary.
Ah yes how could I forget System Shock 2?

'Remember Citadel?'

Last edited by a moderator:
Eternal Darkness on Gamecube. Some may not find it scary, I found it amazing. Some of the sanity effects were way out of order. :D. It would pretend to erase your memory card, eff up your TV, boosting volume, contrast etc. You would think you'd die for no reason, plus the screaming souls bit when you open the book of the dead wasnt particularly nice either....

It also got me reading the literary works of Edgar Allen Poe - who is one of the best suspense/horror writers of the 19th century.

ok ill look for some of them... Silent Hill games were not scary in my opinion :D hehe...

the scariest games in my opinion are ones where sumthing suddenly jumps out at u, like the insanity thing soccasionally in ED. Games like RE arent scary, theyre just pixelated images!!!

Enemy Zero. It had invisible enemies and one hit kills. Only thing you had to tell you I they were near or not was a bleep. Oh, and you had to aim *precisely*

That was a truly scary game.

Eternal Darkness, that is a great game, but not TOO scary, just... thrilling. I'm talking about suspense here. Still horror, though. The clock tower also made my gf nearly scheiss in her pants (if people can say kack, I can also say scheiss :p), if you want to put it like this. Undying also gives you that "all alone" feeling. I am twenty and I honestly get scared sometimes playing this game. Also Resident Evil 1 is a very nice timekiller.

I know that I know more, I love this kind of game. But somehow no games come to mind just now....

Back