Scariest Computer / Console Game

scottm

Website
www.kaiserpc.co.uk
Playing Doom for the 1st time with the light outs and a set of headphones - when one of thoses pesky green monsters flings a fireball at you from behind a pillar. I remember edging forward and trying to see around the corner :D and then getting blasted with a fireball - I would physically jump!!

yuujin

Website
Visit site
fist II on the c64 made me freak out, couldn't play for more than 15 mins. I guess it was the music and the fact that the +1 trainer made my character invincible :-O
gee now i wish i was 8 again...

kknd_cf

La vieille dame et les pigeons
Website
Visit site
Axeman posted on Apr 2 2004 at 10:30 PM said:
Always liked the original Aliens vs Predator for scaryness - especially in the dark in a good multiplayer game :)
Yea especially when you get to the big mother boss. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Steve-O

Very Active Member
kknd_cf posted on Apr 5 2004 at 09:17 AM said:
Axeman posted on Apr 2 2004 at 10:30 PM said:
Always liked the original Aliens vs Predator for scaryness - especially in the dark in a good multiplayer game :)
Yea especially when you get to the big mother boss. :lol:
cool.. Ill look for that

Last edited by a moderator:

BaDToaD

"Very" Old Timer
Website
cwhippogames.wixsite.com
Alien Breed 3D on the Amiga. Headphones on LOUD lights out. No game I've played builds tension so much. Frantic action one minute then nothing... a minute or two can pass with just the distant howling of the breed while you creep along then all of a sudden wallop some hellhound jumps out at you and your heart is in your mouth. I can't truly say I was scared I'm a bit old for that but the atmosphere built by that game is awesome. My mates still come round and fire up my Amiga to play it now.