"saddam Hussein Dead"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Assholin. You can never, ever, ever, EVER take responsibility for the things that you say, can you? It's so sad.

Well, we all saw September 11 and still we don't know exactly what happened back there and we watched that for more then 4 hours. But that's another story.
We know quite well what happened, the whole chain of events is very clear, the people involved, what they did, where and when it happened. The people who dispute that are the conspiracy lunatics who think it was some plot to take over the world by the Jews. Or an elaborate insurance scam. :rolleyes:

As for if the execution is real, when the only actual footage of his neck breaking is on a camera phone video on YouTube and the images seen match with the portions of it that were officially filmed and released on TV, I'm inclined to say 'yes, yes it is'. There isn't a logical reason to execute a 'body double' of Saddam, either. It's not like anyone needed to get information out of him, and he was proven guilty and admitted to his crimes in court. Simple open and shut case as far as I'm concerned. Justice is done. It's just too bad it wasn't done sooner, really.

Last edited by a moderator:
As for if the execution is real, when the only actual footage of his neck breaking is on a camera phone video on YouTube and the images seen match with the portions of it that were officially filmed and released on TV, I'm inclined to say 'yes, yes it is'. There isn't a logical reason to execute a 'body double' of Saddam, either. It's not like anyone needed to get information out of him, and he was proven guilty and admitted to his crimes in court. Simple open and shut case as far as I'm concerned. Justice is done. It's just too bad it wasn't done sooner, really.
Actually, almost everbody in court was either kurdish or Shi'i. How can you tell me that they did not have a biased opinion. And anyway, even if he was killed earlier what would it have done? Tell me...would have made the insurgency weaker by some kind of magic? Would it some how make everbody believe that the government is good? Would it have saved more soldiers? The answer is "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO". I love it when Epicenter gives his non-biased soldier's opinion. It's almost as if he believes he has his own or something... :rolleyes:

EDIT: I see that DCGM called it, hehehe...

OMars said:
Actually, almost everbody in court was either kurdish or Shi'i. How can you tell me that they did not have a biased opinion.
It doesn't matter; a trial was a formality. He was guilty of far more than he was tried for-- and who DENIED what he did? Saddam ADMITTED to it. The persons on the other side weren't crying foul because they thought he was innocent. They just agreed with the killings. You're innocent or you're guilty. You aren't 'Guilty, but it's OK because those people he killed weren't the same ethnic group as me'.

OMars said:
And anyway, even if he was killed earlier what would it have done? Tell me...would have made the insurgency weaker by some kind of magic? Would it some how make everbody believe that the government is good? Would it have saved more soldiers? The answer is "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO".
I didn't say that. I wish he'd been executed over a decade ago when his atrocities were committed. Way to make baseless assumptions. Do you think Saddam was a saint?

OMars said:
Epicenter gives his non-biased soldier's opinion. It's almost as if he believes he has his own or something... :rolleyes:
You're not in the military-- who are you to make assessments of what it's like? I'm not brainwashed and I was never told what to think by anyone. I've been briefed about sexual harrassment and avoiding DUI a thousand times, but I've never ONCE had my opinion 'told' to me. My opinions are my own, you ignorant fuck-- and my government and military could likely care less about what I think about Saddam Hussein's execution because it has about as much bearing on the present situation as what color socks I wear.

As long as we're carrying on in your style, I'd like to say it's an endless amusement listening to you spew your seemingly bottomless supply of 'freedom fighter'-propagandist rubbish with third-grade level argumentative tactics. You remind me of a suicide bomber without a bomb, instead screaming his confused brainwashed madness to anyone who'll listen.

they should have killed him ages ago when he did the things he is guilty of.

its a shame all the innoccent people that die but i dont think soldiers are all that innoccent they join the amry to go shooting and killing people they shoudl expect to get shot and killed too. I dont mean i think they should be killed but i mean they shouldnt join th earmy if they dont want to be killed.

It doesn't matter; a trial was a formality. He was guilty of far more than he was tried for-- and who DENIED what he did? Saddam ADMITTED to it. The persons on the other side weren't crying foul because they thought he was innocent. They just agreed with the killings. You're innocent or you're guilty. You aren't 'Guilty, but it's OK because those people he killed weren't the same ethnic group as me'.
Ok, those people he that he was charged with killing.....guess what, they attempted to assassinate him. I would admit I had them killed too. What would happen in america if the president was nearly killed?
I didn't say that. I wish he'd been executed over a decade ago when his atrocities were committed. Way to make baseless assumptions. Do you think Saddam was a saint?
No, but it seems as if it is kind of late, don't you think? It's just like OJ, he did it, they didn't count him guilty and now they consider him not guilty......I'm not sure if that made sense.
You're not in the military-- who are you to make assessments of what it's like? I'm not brainwashed and I was never told what to think by anyone. I've been briefed about sexual harrassment and avoiding DUI a thousand times, but I've never ONCE had my opinion 'told' to me. My opinions are my own, you ignorant fuck-- and my government and military could likely care less about what I think about Saddam Hussein's execution because it has about as much bearing on the present situation as what color socks I wear.

As long as we're carrying on in your style, I'd like to say it's an endless amusement listening to you spew your seemingly bottomless supply of 'freedom fighter'-propagandist rubbish with third-grade level argumentative tactics. You remind me of a suicide bomber without a bomb, instead screaming his confused brainwashed madness to anyone who'll listen.
It is true that in every military and in every country(the public)only opinions from their side are given. Don't you think I knew that when I was in Iraq? You should be able to tell, you dumbass. You honestly think that the death toll in Iraq is true? Well, guess what, they only count soldiers with citizenships. Did you ever hear about that base that was destroyed in north baghdad? Probably not, because they didn't want to explain the 300 Americans killed and injured during the attack. You don't even have common knowledge, you propoganda-eating SOB. :angry: Don't dare call me a "suicide bomber without a bomb". I bet those "terrorists" in Iraq have far more patriotism than you can ever muster as long as you live(safely in the fareast while your comrades die in Iraq that is). You just keep getting told that you are a patriot by superior officers and crap. It's not true...period. What exactly is the reason you joined up?

Now what was that about you winning? ;)

I'm going to have to agree with Azalin on this one; he posted exactly what I was going to.

OMars said:
Ok, those people he that he was charged with killing.....guess what, they attempted to assassinate him. I would admit I had them killed too. What would happen in america if the president was nearly killed?
It's happened before more than once, in fact the president has been killed more than once. I can tell you what didn't happen-- the government didn't go on a rampage bombing towns with chemical weapons. :rolleyes: (Also, food for thought ... we test our weapons in the middle of nowhere, like nuclear weapons in empty desert areas in New Mexico. Not on innocent people. And yes, there is documentation by Saddam's former government of these tests.) The people killed in the attacks Saddam was just found guilty and executed for didn't try to kill him. Do you think there was a whole village of assassins? I suppose all the women and children found in mass graves were 'assassins' too. Open your eyes-- they were killed to make an example of and discourage the people who DID try to kill Saddam. No man with any sense of honor or civility would kill innocent people to prove a point, yet Saddam did. Death is too good for him. It disappoints me in some ways that Saddam was able to use his execution to call himself a 'martyr'. In a lot of ways I'd rather see him rot in prison for the rest of his days, if it wouldn't give his supporters a sense of hope in getting him back.

OMars, the rest of your arguments.. I don't even know where you're going with them. You're just sort of throwing your half-baked ideas at me haphazardly to see what sticks, from what I can tell. That's not a well-documented successful debate strategy, just so you know. Whatever, I'll take a stab at them.

OMars said:
No, but it seems as if it is kind of late, don't you think? It's just like OJ, he did it, they didn't count him guilty and now they consider him not guilty......I'm not sure if that made sense.
Pretty much everyone knows OJ is guilty, and they did back then. He probably only got off the hook because he was famous. He can't be punished now because of Double Jeparody law. I think it's BS in this case, yes, but in other cases it protects innocent persons from unrightful prosecution.

Now, Saddam? He was never proven innocent; he was long known to be guilty along with other elements of his government. Now it's just been formally proven. His punishment came late, but this makes it no less just.

OMars said:
It is true that in every military and in every country(the public)only opinions from their side are given.
By who? Again, I'm not given my 'opinion'. I have a job to do, that's what I'm given. No one tells me what to think. If I choose to get information from the media, I am free to choose my sources to get that information from. I can tell you that the TV stations I receive and the newspaper I get are very far from being supportive of the government/military's every move. They show the very critical side of affairs very vividly.

OMars said:
Don't dare call me a "suicide bomber without a bomb".
Too late. :lol:

OMars said:
I bet those "terrorists" in Iraq have far more patriotism than you can ever muster as long as you live
Then why are so many of them foreign fighters who are religious fanatics, or just people looking for money who find the best source to be joining a militia who will pay them? That's not patriotism.

OMars said:
(safely in the fareast while your comrades die in Iraq that is).
Yeah, I've got a lot of nerve following orders, don't I. :rolleyes: You think the only job the military tasks its members to perform is to take a gun and shoot people? And you call ME ignorant? :lol: As long as we're on the subject of personal motivation, why aren't you in Iraq blowing yourself up for your cause?

It is true that in every military and in every country(the public)only opinions from their side are given.
Oh, really... Say, in which military have you been? It may be true that in the USA, where interventions and invasions far away from home are a rather common thing to do, there is a need to make the soldiers believe that what they do is right. But, unlike in your worldpicture, the world´s military forces aren´t just divided into those of the USA and the muslim world. In the army i´ve been in, here in Germany, the most important piece of political education i was given, was that the german army does have no "side" nor political direction, but a function.
But back to your original statement. I understand it is a self-incrimination? Because it would be true, your arguments would be based on the opinions of your government (you ´re an egyptian, right?) that is engaged in an arms race with Israel, and has tried to invade this country several times (even less sucessfull than the USA are in Iraq) and is violating the human rights.

I bet those "terrorists" in Iraq have far more patriotism than you can ever muster as long as you live(safely in the far east while your comrades die in Iraq that is).
Ok, so killing your fellow men and trying to destroy every last bit of public order in your own country makes you a patriot? Destroying a country´s chances for peace and reconstruction is honorable? Or did i miss your point? Where you live, does patriotism mean killing people at random for a political or pseudo - religious ideal?

Oh, and about the far east: China is threatening to invade Taiwan, should they not obey their demands, The two nuclear powers India and Pakistan are fighting over the region of Kashmir and North Korea is shows off their rockets, built to carry the nuclear warheads that are in development.
But, and this proves your above statement, those matters are outside of your worldpicture. If your theory is correct (it actually might be for your country) this is because your government prefers to have you hating the USA and Israel.

Somehow i doubt that the Kurdish women and children that saddam tested biological weapons upon, and committed mass-murder upon, tried to assasinate him. ;)
This is what you have been told on TV! There are lots of doubts about it. I'm almost sure that biological weapons case was one of the reasons to hang Saddam so quickly.

Please, don't argue about something in mid-east while TV is your only source!

Ok, so killing your fellow men and trying to destroy every last bit of public order in your own country makes you a patriot? Destroying a country´s chances for peace and reconstruction is honorable? Or did i miss your point? Where you live, does patriotism mean killing people at random for a political or pseudo - religious ideal?
:lol: So, this is the image you have in your mind about Iraqi resistance?! I'm sure you also think the "invading power" is the one that builds the country and liberate the people!

Please, don't tell me you are not brainwashed!

:lol: So, this is the image you have in your mind about Iraqi resistance?! I'm sure you also think the "invading power" is the one that builds the country and liberate the people!

Please, don't tell me you are not brainwashed!
Most of it isn't 'Iraqi resistance', it's foreign fighters who came into the country because they believe they're fighting a history-deciding war against the 'infidels from the West' and Islam (this is what 'leaders' like Bin Laden are telling them, you can watch their videos if you don't believe me, they say the same thing about Somalia)-- and the rest is largely militia who are recruiting anyone who needs work. It's not some sort of 'organized resistance' to 'save Iraq from the invaders'. Many Iraqis are quite pleased that Iraq is shifting away from dictatorial rule to democracy, they however regret the security situation that endangers their lives due to the persons blowing themselves up in public places to kill others and destabilize the country, and sectarian violence. You might call it 'viewing things in black and white' to call such people terrorists-- call the term trite if you will, but are you really any better than a terrorist if you kill innocent people to prove a point? In my eyes, you are not.

And yes, the "invading power" is responsible for establishing the new government and helping to rebuild Iraq's infrastructure. What do you think coalition forces are doing there, exactly-- shooting all the men, raping all the women and then carpet-bombing the cities? What do YOU watch on TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back