"saddam Hussein Dead"

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW is Azalin a pre-teen or what?
Yeah it seems as though he is, doesn't it?

Every time someone shoots down something he says and embarrasses him, he makes excuses. Have you seen the one about the wii? He humiliated himself over some stupid fanboyish comments, and then when the entire community laughed at him he actually blamed it on his "brother" who "went behind his back" while "home from school" and wrecked a bunch of forums with stupid shit. His bro was a "wii fanatic btw"

;) Ignore him, maybe he'll go away.

Last edited by a moderator:
That was true. I'm 17, btw.

Mayhap you haven't come to the conclusion yet, DCGM, that instead of getting kicks from being an overt jerk like you,. i instead enjoy laughing my ass off at how people react to my inane comments? :eek:

DaveC posted on Dec 31 2006 at 11:40 PM said:
Well you can't blame most of us in the US. Our media is so biased that they don't ever show what is really going on in Iraq. The news is mostly made up of fake "news" shows like Fox with idiots like Bill O'Reilly and Shaun Insannity blathering and endless stream of right-wing flummery. They keep drumming into their heads stuff like Saddam=9/11, Iraq=terrorists, Muslims=murderers.
I don't know many people simple enough to believe those 3 statements. The world is never that black and white.

I don't know many people simple enough to believe those 3 statements.
Then you probably don't go out much ;)

I don't think Saddam deserved to die - no human ever deserves to die - and that ever getting involved with the Middle East was a big mistake, but what's done is done, so it would be much more productive to look towards the future than blame people about the past. Neither Bush nor Blair have any hope of being re-elected anyway, and once they're out, things can only get better.

I must say that was a very enthusiastic hanging from Saddam. Smiling the whole way through :)

I don't know many people simple enough to believe those 3 statements.
Then you probably don't go out much ;)
Or I'm just selective of whom I socialize with.

I don't think Saddam deserved to die - no human ever deserves to die
Someone doesn't deserve the die when they kill thousands of their own-- innocent-- people?

nickspoon said:
Neither Bush nor Blair have any hope of being re-elected anyway, and once they're out, things can only get better.
Where things go from here doesn't depend on Bush and Blair nearly as much as it does the soldiers on the ground, the Iraqi people and the foreign fighters/insurgents/terrorists in Iraq. Things have to improve, of course-- but it'll take time.

nickspoon said:
I must say that was a very enthusiastic hanging from Saddam. Smiling the whole way through :)
Smiling? He looked very serious and detached to me. Did you actually see video of him hanging? All I've seen online and on TV is the 'final moments' before where the noose is tightened.

Even though you think he deserved it, I think this is a scandal to act like this in these days. Get him locked up in a 1x1 cell and leave him there till he dies. I find this way, including how to let the world know about it INHUMAN! We lived like this hundreds of years ago, and even now everyone seems to like the idea of hanging someone, record it and feed us with this kind of (I find shocking) images of Husseins dead body.

I don't think what he has done is right in any kind of way, but if Bush says this is a FUCKING MILESTONE, I think the world is posessed by damn idiots and we all just have to like the idea of hanging people up.

What the hell is wrong with the world these days?!? :angry:

Someone doesn't deserve the die when they kill thousands of their own-- innocent-- people?
You should do a lot more research on this, because I won't take the time out of my day to explain it today. <_<
Smiling? He looked very serious and detached to me. Did you actually see video of him hanging? All I've seen online and on TV is the 'final moments' before where the noose is tightened.
No, he even laughed and made comments at them. Not many people have a good laugh on the day they die. ;)

I find this way, including how to let the world know about it INHUMAN! We lived like this hundreds of years ago, and even now everyone seems to like the idea of hanging someone, record it and feed us with this kind of (I find shocking) images of Husseins dead body.
That's not to be cruel, it's to prove he's dead. Same for his sons. There was a lot of controversy about if it was lies and propaganda or if Saddam was really captured or killed, or if his sons were, hence photo and video proof. It's not common practice to publicize everyone's execution and most of them go by without media attention... the last ones I remember being made a big deal of were Timothy McVeigh and Eric Rudolph's executions.

I find this way, including how to let the world know about it INHUMAN! We lived like this hundreds of years ago, and even now everyone seems to like the idea of hanging someone, record it and feed us with this kind of (I find shocking) images of Husseins dead body.
That's not to be cruel, it's to prove he's dead. Same for his sons. There was a lot of controversy about if it was lies and propaganda or if Saddam was really captured or killed, or if his sons were, hence photo and video proof. It's not common practice to publicize everyone's execution and most of them go by without media attention... the last ones I remember being made a big deal of were Timothy McVeigh and Eric Rudolph's executions.
Of course, because, as we all know, recorded visual proof is irrefutable. Forging such material is unheard of, as is using lookalikes to deliver the desired images.

- Alex

Of course, because, as we all know, recorded visual proof is irrefutable. Forging such material is unheard of, as is using lookalikes to deliver the desired images.

- Alex
It certainly helps and is better than not having visual proof.

It was obviously saddam. If by some slim chance it was a lookalike, he should definitely get an award.

- Alex

It was obviously saddam. If by some slim chance it was a lookalike, he should definitely get an award.
You know, he was notorious for the amount of doubles he had in Iraq, but it seems that this is definitely him...

Well, that was when he still was the President of Iraq. I doubt many people wold have fancied to looking like him after the US invasion. Still, he had some loyal henchmen... but what are the chances?

- Alex

Well, we all saw September 11 and still we don't know exactly what happened back there and we watched that for more then 4 hours. But that's another story.

Still, he didn't give a damn when he hung, he would if they'd put him in a cell till his death. So why in the hell did they hung him? Proof? They could also film him untill he reached his cell and close the door. Give Nelson Mandela (or someone else with such a background) the key and voila, the world gives in too.

See, that's an option too, but no, these people can't come up with this kind of solutions. They just want to see him dead. If America was that good they wouldn't allow the Iraq goverment to hang him. Since Saddam is a danger for the whole world let America deal with it with their own justice system, just like they always do.

The feeling that the world is ruled by a bunch of little children, grows more and more everyday. Especially with these things still happening.

-NoidZ-

BTW is Azalin a pre-teen or what?
Yeah it seems as though he is, doesn't it?

Every time someone shoots down something he says and embarrasses him, he makes excuses. Have you seen the one about the wii? He humiliated himself over some stupid fanboyish comments, and then when the entire community laughed at him he actually blamed it on his "brother" who "went behind his back" while "home from school" and wrecked a bunch of forums with stupid shit. His bro was a "wii fanatic btw"

;) Ignore him, maybe he'll go away.
He's like me before I mellowed out a bit :S

That was true. I'm 17, btw.

Mayhap you haven't come to the conclusion yet, DCGM, that instead of getting kicks from being an overt jerk like you,. i instead enjoy laughing my ass off at how people react to my inane comments? :eek:
You are just proving DCGM's point.

He's already proven that he's a dumbass.

He'd actually get a little more respect if he just admits he fucks up after a stupid comment. The fact that he makes excuses and never takes responsibility for his own retardedness only shows what a little liar he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back