SADAAM HUSEIN CAPTURED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone said that America is resposible for the millions that have died! BS!! America and so many other organizations gave Iraq money for food and [ spam word ], but what did they do with it??? They built up their military. And LOOK AT SADDAM'S PALACES!!! He wasn't giving any money to his own people! According the Guiness book of world records, Saddam had more palaces than anyone! He was spending the money on himself and his army. And you guys think that just because some people die better that it is the same as Saddam! Not! Just wait. Things will get better. We got in this position becauase of people like this.

Do you not understand that the war with Iraq has really been going on for over 10 years?
Your completely right. I have heard people insult Bush because he said that he was finishing the job that his father was unable to at the time. Many people on the left seem to have been fooled by thier media that the reason for entering Iraq was to get the WMD's when it was really to end a dictatorship and free the Iraq's.
It was called 'Operation Iraqi Freedom' from the start.
Also right. That's what it's all about. It's the end of a "persecution of a people" as our politically correct friend put it I believe.

I know it seems like I bash liberals a lot and I do apologize for that. I don't disagree with all liberal politicians. In fact I would really like it if Joseph Lieberman would actually become our new President. In case you don't already know, Lieberman is one of very few Democratic politicians who suppourts the war. He does have problems though, just like me, with the way some things were done and I agree with him on a couple of things exactly. For example, he said that the U.S. should have let NATO help with the civilian rebuilding and to help cover the costs. I also think that now that the war is over, even if they did not want to fight the war, Germany, France and Russia should be able to contribute to the rebuilding effort. We are desperate right now for money and support rebuilding and we are just going to turn major world powers (who could contrbute billions of dollars) away when we need them. I find that ridiculous.

Arab's are better then blacks "random bitching" anyway

What the fuck are you on about gorrila zero :angry:

America will cover the whole world one day, and everyone will be happy! I know I'll be.

Yeah course you will :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: IDIOT

Sorry, but I had to finish up and respond to this.

@ Max
And it is upsetting with Germany not helping us for whatever reason. It's understandable they didn't want to send troops or weapons due to their war history, but why couldn't they help us at all in any way?

I think because of the German history they knew that war on this country isn't the right way to drop a dictator because it will harm the people more than the government.

But they didn't send the operation any kind of help whatsoever until recently now that they're bidding on reconstruction contracts. It didn't have to be anything war-related, maybe some medical supplies for the citizens of Iraq?

@Max
I wish we would take Kim Jong-Il out of power next.

I agree with you here, but who is "we"? "We the Americans"? "We the people"? "We the united 'First World' governments"?

How about 'We the Allied Forces'? Whatever you wanna call 'we', I call 'we' the people who backed the removal of Saddam Hussein and other such evil dictators from power. No, I'm not in the military though I almost was in the Army, just had some setbacks. I still support the military though.

Someone said that America is resposible for the millions that have died! BS!! America and so many other organizations gave Iraq money for food and [ spam word ], but what did they do with it??? They built up their military. And LOOK AT SADDAM'S PALACES!!! He wasn't giving any money to his own people! According the Guiness book of world records, Saddam had more palaces than anyone! He was spending the money on himself and his army. And you guys think that just because some people die better that it is the same as Saddam! Not! Just wait. Things will get better. We got in this position becauase of people like this.

At least American soldiers were responsible for the 11 Iraqis yesterday...

But they didn't send the operation any kind of help whatsoever until recently now that they're bidding on reconstruction contracts. It didn't have to be anything war-related, maybe some medical supplies for the citizens of Iraq?
I fully agree with that too. The whole world population are the passengers on the Titanic, but many countries are in the first class while the others are still working in the engine room and we don't think about sharing our power to save all the people onboard.

How about 'We the Allied Forces'? Whatever you wanna call 'we', I call 'we' the people who backed the removal of Saddam Hussein and other such evil dictators from power. No, I'm not in the military though I almost was in the Army, just had some setbacks. I still support the military though.
I even don't know who could decide this, because the question is... who is setting the moral standards? All I know is, that this mustn't be a single country at all.

I predict the United States Army will find their "weapons of mass destruction" in Iraq, only to be labeled "Made in the US" :D

Dark God, that's BS and you know it. If they are American weapons, we gave them to France and they sold them to Iraq.

Sheesh. Basically we have two groups battling on this thread - both extremists. One saying America can do no right , one saying America can do no wrong.

This might turn into SPAM material real soon...

I wasn't being extremist either....I was being RIGHT! :D

first of all, let me ask you this:
what in hell were we doing in Iraq in the first place?
Some how Dubya makes some obscure and totally false claim that Saddam and Bin Laden's al Qaeda org. were working togather when in fact, its been put out by al Qaeda officials that they do not agree with Saddam and arenot cooperating hith him.
now, what about this?
Why was it that Dubya started getting freaked out when they Royal Guard started burning oil?
That, right there proves that Dubya didn't give a fuck about US soldiers' lives, he was in it for the money and oil. Its no coincidence that we invaded Iraq and it just so happens to hav a shitload of oil.

PS: I dont have satt./cable, i get all of my news from sources like AlterNet.org, Democracy Now!, etc. and i am extremely against the "heil, mein furher" mentality of republican-based coparate news media. A lot of people didn't even know that Fox News announced Dubya's presidency before the final ballots were counted. and what about the Database scam? anyway, thats a whole 'nother bit.

That'd be starwarsnerd jackass. Liberal media? CNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A soldier would sprain thier damned ankle and thier headlines would be that we were losing the war. Obviously, it's just to be biased against the people they hate.... everyone on the right. And I'll admit, Fox News is somewhat biased against the left. They do have Democrats like Allan Colmes but many are on the Right. I can condone that though because it's about the only conservative station out there whereas CNN has many clones practically. LIFE Magazine. Wake up!!! A good reporter holds no point of views and just reports what is going on. I read an article in TIME that blamed the depletion of the power of the military on Cheney. I'm sure it had nothing to do with the fact that our previous president didn't give a damn what was going on cause he was too busy GETING HUMMERS UNDER HIS DESK!!!!!!!!!!!! But I guess we will just blame it on a decent VP and watch our country get flushed down the toilet. SOUNDS LIKE FUN!!! Don't pretend like you don't know what I'm talking about when I say liberal media.

Oh, and 2 more things. By Dubya, I assume your talking about Bush. Even if you don't like him, you can show him respect by not calling him a half-witted nickname. Also, many people have never heard this but try looking it up. In a study to try to prove that Al Queda had no ties with Saddam, a college somewhere in the Midwest (United States) actually found some proof that they are tied. And I can't believe we are back to "we did it for the oil again". That, my friends, is the true bullshit.

and i am extremely against the "heil, mein furher" mentality of republican-based coparate news media.

And that is stereotype which has absolute NO truth behind it. Oh, wait, is that why I have pictures of Hitler on my wall? I always wondered. That is such a bunch of crap that republicans are neo-nazi that it honestly makes me want to cry. Everything that you say is pure crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back