Release Retroarch

No, we don't want to distribute any libs in the DBP and they need to be distributed by the OS.

RetroArch still works for me on Bullseye :)

I wonder: Dos the PSX Emu in Retroarch have a Proper NUB integration? PCSX Rearmed got only the left Nub for DPAD..
Seems like i have to test this this evening and report how it works..

Sounds interesting, it would be quite fun to make a Video about ^^
I wonder: Is there a PtitSeb Blog or some other side where he posts about the stuff he is in the making?

Well i would assume the upcoming emulator might not be faster,as PCXSREARMED was allready good, the only issue was the mapping of the nubs

i would assume the new Playstation Emulator will use OpenGL, so want use the whole 2 x 1,3 ghz or it could have a HD Scaler

but i dont know

Thanks for the Answer, allthough im now using the Duckstation Emulator as PCSX Rearmed will not getting any updates, and Duckstation got some nice features ^^

Thanks for the Answer, allthough im now using the Duckstation Emulator as PCSX Rearmed will not getting any updates, and Duckstation got some nice features ^^
yes I agree, in my opinion, Duckstation is one of the best PS1 emulator I've tried.
Good to know, this will working with my future Pyra. Just waiting another two months and I will put my hands on.

Back