Replacement Joystick Caps Available

I have only threaded the Joystick cap and it go all good...I play very well now... much better of the analog joystick of my PSP... :p ...fantastic Dave!!! :D

I just wanted to hear some news of the cap i ordered from you :) You said you had some and the payment is done so i believe you already sent it?
(it has been more than a week already, though i don't know how long does it take to ship here)

Wow i just received it, and it just rocks!
i can finally enjoy my gp2x properly ^^
the joystick cap is worth every dollar you spend on it. (tons better than the stock cap imo). now its a lot more responsive ^^

thanks a lot Dave

Dave's not making the caps anymore...and reviving a topic 4 months old is generally frowned upon on any forum board.

Get the official MK2 cap from Play-Asia if you don't already have one on your unit. It's more or less superior to Dave's. Also, it's just $1 plus shipping, so you'll save cash too!

Link here.

You know what? This was an issue at first. I bought my wife a used GP2X F-100 for her birthday in July and this joystick cap was getting on my last nerve.

I was about to order some for $10 that seemed to be better, but then I got an idea.

Ever heard of Gorilla Glue? Well, I placed a pin drop of the stuff on the cap and it glued PERFECTLY! When it dries, it expands and now it is on their for good.

So, if you have something like that again, use some Gorilla Glue rather than paying a one-time price for something. Now I have glue left for other things.

Back