Repairs: send them now or wait?

b_o_b

Advanced Member
Hi ED,

My Pandora has the LCD cable issue (purple screen). Not necessary to fix immediately (it doesn't occur when the lid is fully opened), but would like to get it fixed before it becomes unusable.

Should I send it to you now, or is it better to wait for a while.

I know you are currently very busy, and I don't like to be without a Pandora for a long time.

I assume this might apply to other people as well and I am sure more of them will wait a while with sending repair units if it helps.

Thanks.

I'm currently pretty busy, so I think a little wait (like 2 weeks) would be okay.

Until then, I should have most of the current work cleared off .)

I'm currently pretty busy, so I think a little wait (like 2 weeks) would be okay.

Until then, I should have most of the current work cleared off .)

Thanks, and as already explained in another thread I will probably wait for Pandora's to be on stock first :)

Hi Ed,

You said 2 weeks ago you would have more time now for repairs. I like to ship my Pandora with damaged LCD cable to you. You can take some time for repair because I already bought a 2nd Pandora.

Before sending I like to know if it is already possible to upgrade the Pandora too (more memory + new case). You were going to add this to your site, but I haven't seen it yet.

Yes, that will be possible and I still will add the upgrade option into my shop :)

Hi Edd

can i send you my pandora as my unit has started to play up with colours changing when i tilt my screen up and down.

i think it needs the new lcd cable. I await for your reply.

thanks

Ahmed Holmes

UK

thank you soo much edd.

i will package my pandora up tonight and ship tommorow. i will include all the info on paper inside box.

thanks again

Ahmed

uk

Back