Wheres my RMA?

Fworg64

Who knows?
I sent my Pandora in for repair April 11th for PTOD, a cracked case, and a broken Left Shoulder button. I understand that it may have been too busy or hectic to send out a conformation email but now that it has been almost 3 months I am beginning to get worried about the whereabouts of my Pandora. It was the one that came from North Dakota, USA if that helps at all. If anything isn’t covered under warranty ill be happy to pay for those repairs, so long as i know what that status on it is :p .

I'm working on improving the RMA process more and more.

You will now get an email when I receive your unit and one when it's finished.

I also got a big list where I can check which ones I got here.

Please PM me your name so I can check if it's on the list.

Still no confirmation? It says that you read the PM but i have yet to recieve an email, ive also been regulariy checking my spam box and such but to no avail. Is this just part of the email backlog? or is there some other miscommunication here?

Thank you for your time.

Hmm, usually, I sent a confirmation mail when I receive the unit.

Do you have a tracking number and are sure it arrived? :/

The online tracking doesnt work for my shipping mehod, but i should be able to run down to the post office here this afternoon and look for a return reciept or something. Still i cant imagine there being too many pandora's in for RMA from north dakota :)

Well, turns out when you ship something first class international through the USPS, there's no way to track it out of the US, they say you have to be in contact with the party your shipping to to make sure it arrived there...

So i guess here is my contact with the party i shipped it to, making sure it arrived there:

Did it make it?

PS: maybe its just bad luck, i shipped it Friday, April 13th, and it was processed through the CHICAGO, IL 60666 facility :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back