Redemption: Liar - Plus Memorial 5 Arcade Games

Mega5657 said:
Just got this game yesterday and so far, Im having fun I had to update to 1.2.1 firmware though ( I was crossing my fingers hoping it wouldn't brick :p )

Its also interesting to note that it mentions a vibration option in the manual.

I'm guessing the vibrate is due to the Caanoo coming soon.

It looks like Gamepark Holdings

*puts on shades*

Has been rumbled

*YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH*

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm about 10 hours into Redemption - LIAR now and I'm stuck at trying to find the 5 orbs. I found 4 orbs so far but I can't find the last one. Anybody got any further?

Sorry for the thread necrophilia, but would the same SD card work in both the Wiz & the Caanoo?

Amon_Re said:
Sorry for the thread necrophilia, but would the same SD card work in both the Wiz & the Caanoo?

No. All programs for the Caanoo must be new compiled.

Amon_Re said:

nope. The caanoo and wiz are not binary compatible, that means, you just cant start an app that was compiled for the wiz oon caanoo and vice-versa.

Yea, expected that much... i'll just have to figure out why the hell i can't flash my Wiz...

Amon_Re said:
i'll just have to figure out why the hell i can't flash my Wiz...
Not sure if this will help but I had hell trying to flash my WiZ because I was using a 4GB SDHC card. I thought I bricked it for sure :(. I was able to start the flashing process again however and I used a standard 2GB SD-only card and it flashed perfectly.

Zaephen said:
Amon_Re said:
i'll just have to figure out why the hell i can't flash my Wiz...
Not sure if this will help but I had hell trying to flash my WiZ because I was using a 4GB SDHC card. I thought I bricked it for sure :( . I was able to start the flashing process again however and I used a standard 2GB SD-only card and it flashed perfectly.

It's flashing... turns out the following instructions aren't that good:
1. Extract and copy files to root folder of your SD
(6 files - polluxb, uImage, uImageUP, update.gz, vfat.img, wiz_ubifs.img)
* You'd better have 1GB freespace for your SD since total size is about 800MB.

Turns out you need all files, not just those 6 :p

Back