Newly released today for GP2X Wiz:

pa.178544.4.jpg

features
Big Scale and Breathtaking Scenario
Gothic Style Background Music
Over 200 Characters with diverse magical items
Dynamic Action Role Playing Game
5 Arcade games included: Truxton, Wardner, HellFire, TigerHeli & SlapFlight
Ships as SD card in game case (unsealed)

description
Form a party of knights and travel to the dark, deep caverns of the underworld. Destroy monsters and level up your characters until you can take down a god.

This is an epic RPG filled with magical items and seemingly impossible tasks. There are more than 200 characters you can recruit into your party and some of the most breathtaking scenarios.

Besides the RPG, the SD card contains 5 other arcade games such as the shooters Truxton, TigerHeli, Slap Fight and Hellfire, and the arcade action Warder. Those who have not had the chance to play these games in the arcade, you can now play then on your GP2X Wiz.

More Details etc --> http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-2pz-71-d1-84-j-70-3trk.html

Wow talk about commercial game. Is there a English language option for this game? If there is, I'm definitely getting it :D
EDIT just looked at the website there is a english language so Im gonna get it

Mega5657 said:
Wow talk about commercial game. Is there a English language option for this game? If there is, I'm definitely getting it :D
EDIT just looked at the website there is a english language so Im gonna get it

I want to buy it!!!! I want to buuuuuy ittt!!!! Owning the gp32x would be worth it for this game if anything. I want to bbbuuy it maaan!! Is that website reliable to buy the game from it? Is it in English or in Korean? Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will have it in stock in my shop within the next week, too.
And I'll probably take a copy with me (here with GPH in Korea right now) and play it on my way back to Germany, so I will have a review for you :D

EvilDragon said:
And I'll probably take a copy with me (here with GPH in Korea right now) and play it on my way back to Germany, so I will have a review for you :D
That is awesome it even has a box art, but is it possible to get ported to Pandora? Not English but still sweet.

EvilDragon said:

Can someone inform me if there it is in English? I do not want to order the game only to come back in Korean language.

foody said:
EvilDragon said:

Can someone inform me if there it is in English? I do not want to order the game only to come back in Korean language.

Play-Asia lists the languages as korean and english. Hope their right since I already ordered it.

fettouhi said:
raindog said:
I just received this game and can assure you that it is in english.

Is it any good then and how id the english translation?

Regards

André

It´s an average game, obviously it isn´t Chrono Trigger. It has some flaws like you can´t move diagonal, and the fights are too simple, but it´s fun enough. The good points: the game allows you to move around freely, there are no arrows to follow, the scenario is big and interesting to explore. For the price it´s a good game.

I can understand almost everything of the speeches, the translatíon is better than the previous games, but not perfect. Anyway i can´t complain, my english isn´t very good either.

raindog said:
fettouhi said:
raindog said:
I just received this game and can assure you that it is in english.

Is it any good then and how id the english translation?

Regards

André

It´s an average game, obviously it isn´t Chrono Trigger. It has some flaws like you can´t move diagonal, and the fights are too simple, but it´s fun enough. The good points: the game allows you to move around freely, there are no arrows to follow, the scenario is big and interesting to explore. For the price it´s a good game.

I can understand almost everything of the speeches, the translatíon is better than the previous games, but not perfect. Anyway i can´t complain, my english isn´t very good either.

Cool, thanks for the info :D.

Just ordered this game. Anyone have a more detailed review? Also does it require the newest firmware because I'm a little bit unsure about updating since some people reported their wizzes (plural for wiz right?) bricked when updating. My current firm is 1.1.0.

BTW I think we should establish a definite plural for wiz. I think the most popular one is wizzes

Mega5657 said:
Just ordered this game. Anyone have a more detailed review? Also does it require the newest firmware because I'm a little bit unsure about updating since some people reported their wizzes (plural for wiz right?) bricked when updating. My current firm is 1.1.0.

BTW I think we should establish a definite plural for wiz. I think the most popular one is wizzes

anyone else get theirs in yet?

The good? Toaplan games now offer the option to rotate the screen, thank god! I have the latest firmware [1.2.1] and Redemption crashes if you adjust the volume or try to save your game! 2 things that I would like to do!

Anyone else have this and encountered the same prob? I hope it gets solved, cuz the game looks great.

I got the game and don´t have that problem. Saving my game whenever i want and changing the volume as i please.

Check if your sd card is locked.

raindog said:
Check if your sd card is locked.

yep hahah, thats exactly what it was

fwoooosh! [wipes sweat from brow]

Controls are clunky, but I am digging the game quite a bit.

pixeljunkie: I'm running firmware 1.2.1 and I've had no problems with adjusting volume or saving...

As for information about Redemption, it's definitely engrish still and the lack of diagonals really pisses me off. It's hard to tell where you're supposed to go sometimes and I manage to go the wrong way everytime :p Other than that, it seems like a fairly vast and entertaining game so far!

Just got this game yesterday and so far, Im having fun I had to update to 1.2.1 firmware though ( I was crossing my fingers hoping it wouldn't brick :p )

Its also interesting to note that it mentions a vibration option in the manual.

Back