Rainy Day - Game Project

Another worthless post to tell you I haven't done anything on the project... :( I really have to get back to this! I just seem to have lost the motivation...

Just had to make another post, to tell you the project is not dead (just a bit on hold)... And to see how many people are still looking forward to it :) (maybe you guys can get me some motivation back)

Much as I'm normally opposed to rainy days, I'll cheer this one for something to play when it's REALLY wet out!!

(null)

Lovely art work you have there, congrats! :wub:

Motivation is too abstract to bother, let that part for the talking after things are done.

go and finish that game! i'm a platformer-lover and i really want to play this. there's a lot of potential in this game, even "outside" the pandora/gp32x scene, dont waste it.

i know it's tough to find motivation (so it is with paperwars from time to time), but when you start picking it up again, you'll get the satisfaction soon when adding new features, new levels, new whatnot.

(maybe you guys can get me some motivation back)
How about writing an article about it for the Inside The Box zine, that might help re-inspire you :p ;)

I know how difficult it is when you lose motivation, I tend to find it comes back in spurts. You just need to not overdo it. Good luck

Me want it... not the precious but this

Last edited by a moderator:
I will give you motivation mentally now...

... Can you feel it?

Seriously, this is a game, that is so promising. Please make it reality!

Hey, that demo is one of the demos I use to show-off for homebrew games (as the graphics is amazing)!

You absolutely HAVE to finish it :)

I was just about to gravedig this thread to see how things were progressing but you already posted. I have not forgotten about this game. Please continue and finish it. It seems alot of people are interested in this game.It looks like a professional commercial quality game. Have you considered releasing it on android or ios also.

It looks like a professional commercial quality game. Have you considered releasing it on android or ios also.

What about encouraging the release of popular (FOS) Pandora games commercially on android markets. It might be an interesting marketing ploy: "get a 100% discount on all these great games with every Pandora!" :rolleyes:

Oh my... It seems I really forgot how many people are actually looking forward to Rainy Day :D

Thanks for all the nice comments :D It sure gives me some motivation back :) With a bit of luck I'll get back to it this week and finally make the monsters work + colour grab beam functionality :)

Don't let this game disappear on us all. The demo was too good already and it could make you rich in the end via the repo, iOS, Android etc. Just get back at it already and deliver before the floods of the Mayan end times...mkay ;)

Back