Rainbow Panda

I like the hearts too ... for this particular design, they provide a nice balance and some texture. Plus... what else do you want coming out of your Pandora? Death?

pandalove_big_small.jpg

this one is higher res.... you can turn into a Panda wallpaper if you like.
Cick ink for a 1024x754 (yea, it was cropped) res image.

I will be moving on from this design, and I don't think hearts will be included in the next design. So much more I want to explore! Where did my day go :unsure:

Sorry, but rainbows and hearts together let my homophobic gay-sensor go nuts.

It's openPandora not open Rosetta. :p

Kloplop321 said:
reminds me of some old computers like an atari or something.
but lose the hearts.
Atari, my thoughts exactly. And the design is awesome. Just looking at the pictures gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling, or maybe it's the scotch...

Last edited by a moderator:
conso said:
Sorry, but rainbows and hearts together let my homophobic gay-sensor go nuts.

It's openPandora not open Rosetta. :p
I'm secure in my masculinity, I'm going to paint my pandora pink and shove it up my arse.

See, this is all part of the Pandora's evil façade. It's trying to present itself in the most endearing and enticing way possible – just to get you to open it.

panda_box1.jpg

Concept box art for a later batch.

Luckily, many of you are macho enough to withstand its charm.

traylorpark said:
I like the hearts too ... for this particular design, they provide a nice balance and some texture. Plus... what else do you want coming out of your Pandora? Death?
How about some small characters (like a bubble bobble dragon, a pac-man, a mario..a spaceship from a shoot them up, a sword, a joystick, some console shapes, a monkey from Monkey Island... anything that reminds retro-games).
If you want to show that the pandora can do more, you could also put a music note, an antenna (for wifi), a computer screen...etc...

Chock

Chock said:
traylorpark said:
How about some small characters (like a bubble bobble dragon, a pac-man, a mario..a spaceship from a shoot them up, a sword, a joystick, some console shapes, a monkey from Monkey Island... anything that reminds retro-games).
If you want to show that the pandora can do more, you could also put a music note, an antenna (for wifi), a computer screen...etc...

Chock

I approve anything Bubble Bobble related.

traylorpark said:
See, this is all part of the Pandora's evil façade. It's trying to present itself in the most endearing and enticing way possible – just to get you to open it.

panda_box1.jpg

Concept box art for a later batch.

Luckily, many of you are macho enough to withstand its charm.
Holy. Fucking beautiful.

cbox said:
Chock said:
traylorpark said:

Chock

I approve anything Bubble Bobble related.

:lol: same here.
I'd also like to see a version with the above changes, if you can stop yourself from going on an all out creative binge traylorpark.
The render of the box looks awesome :D.

I like it, really. But to compensate all those extreme loving qualities I would add a small detail: claws' scratches or something like that, ripping the case a bit, and revealing the beast that hides inside...

The topic of this thread gave me a great idea for a background image.

RainbowPanda.jpg

Back