Question About Ginge W/ Temper .075

rotation

Still Fresh
I have been trying like a maniac to get Temper's PCE/TG16 CD emulator to work.
The ROMS are working for HuCard games. I have the correct system cards.

Does anyone know of a tutorial somewhere?

I just want to play Rayxanber III something FIERCE lol

rotation said:
I have been trying like a maniac to get Temper's PCE/TG16 CD emulator to work.
The ROMS are working for HuCard games. I have the correct system cards.

Does anyone know of a tutorial somewhere?

I just want to play Rayxanber III something FIERCE lol
Do you have the syscard3 bios rom in the correct directory?
It is not provided with temper google it

Last edited by a moderator:
rename bios to syscard3.bin and place it in the syscards folder. for some cd games like strider you'll also need to change the cd-rom system to "acd" in the options menu. but most run fine under the default "v3". what are the games you are trying to make work and in what format?

i am trying to run rayxanbar 3 with iso plus wav format.
i think i may have the wrong extension on my system card! i will check and return :)
thanks guys!

Ginga Fukei Densetsu Sapphire is REALLY giving me a problem. it's an ACD game. I have the .bin and the cue, switched the syscard to acd in the options..
any ideas? it usually just kicks me right out of Temper. All I have is syscard 3, maybe that doesn't have the ACD bios?

no idea.

Ok, figured it out- this may be of some use to anyone else with the problem.

the Arcade Super CDs and the Super CDs are often labeled wrong, so Temper can't read the files.
For example- This game file Ginga Fukei Densetsu Sapphire [J] [A-CD²].bin should be renamed Ginga Fukei Densetsu Sapphire [J] [ACD].bin instead.
Also rename the cue file and the cue file contents the same way. All the games I've done this with now work- it is AWESOME.

rotation said:
Ok, figured it out- this may be of some use to anyone else with the problem.

the Arcade Super CDs and the Super CDs are often labeled wrong, so Temper can't read the files.
For example- This game file Ginga Fukei Densetsu Sapphire [J] [A-CD²].bin should be renamed Ginga Fukei Densetsu Sapphire [J] [ACD].bin instead.
Also rename the cue file and the cue file contents the same way. All the games I've done this with now work- it is AWESOME.

it is actually related to the cue file contents. they have to be named the same as the bin. so if you change the contents in the cue file to just "ginga.bin" and rename the bin file to "ginga" it should still work fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back