Quake Already Ported To Gp2x (YES! It's true!)

synkro

0xdeadbeef
Website
Visit site
I just had a private phone talk with Squidge and he said to me that he will have a tea and watch telly and then will port Quake this night! You guys better get ready for first screenshots tomorrow morning...

Okay, as Squidge doesn't remember this phonecall... either he has a VERY bad memory or it's simply fake news :)

synkro posted on Sep 23 2005 at 05:35 PM said:
I just had a private phone talk with Squidge and he said to me that he will have a tea and watch telly and then will port Quake this night! You guys better get ready for first screenshots tomorrow morning...

Will he do that before or after his port of Doom III ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually I had no phone call with Squidge but he said that he will start the quake port. I thought he was joking about that and so I wanted to get you excited for no reason and get a temp ban here but as I found out. . . damn, even the RICO IS A NAZI worked out better. . .

What about half life 2? anyone want to pretend their developing that too? Then i could pretend to get excited :p

mattyrb posted on Sep 25 2005 at 11:27 AM said:
What about half life 2? anyone want to pretend their developing that too? Then i could pretend to get excited :p

Well, You could just put both your hands in your pants/trouser pockets, Move your hands around a lot and get really excited for real. :rolleyes:

Trooper

trooper posted on Sep 25 2005 at 11:53 AM said:
mattyrb posted on Sep 25 2005 at 11:27 AM said:

Well, You could just put both your hands in your pants/trouser pockets, Move your hands around a lot and get really excited for real. :rolleyes:

Trooper

:pokes you in your eyes: you cheeky sod! :p

Squidge posted on Sep 25 2005 at 03:55 PM said:
Ok, If you've been watching the irc channels, I've now ported Quake to the GP2X :)

Which IRC channels are those then?

Back