Release Qemu for Pandora (for rebirth competition)

Nice emu mcobit :D can't wait until this is released :) btw again, how would i load the dosbox games by iso mounting or .exe type by folder if possible? Thank you very much for your hard working support!

Awesome work! Could you test Realmz 7.1.2 if you have time, its my fave rpg series. I would post a link but im using my old mobile atm

Looks awesome. 20 years ago I used to played Moonstone a lot during weekends with some good old friends from the neighborhood. The dragon just beat me so many times, that was really frustrating.

mmm Crusader without the music is like a runner without legs to me :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi again.

SlackLand(Beta tester in the german forum) have made this wonderfull Video with Win3.11,Mouse and Sound support.

http://www.vidup.de/v/Mtp9p/

renember please,i test only Games when you post a direct Link to the Demoversion :)

Happy posting :D

Ultima VIII is freeware (edit: or maybe not):

<Link removed>

ok i will test it and will write the results here ^_^

Edit:the Keyboard is not working,game starts fine but i cannot enter a Name.

In Freedos/MSDOS and on Quemu on my PC too. :blink:

Ultima8 should run smoothly when we find a fix for that.

All other Games that i testet works with keyboard when you need one ;)

Today lately Evening i try to see what i can for you,but now i must work <_<

greetings from Germany :D

but...Ultima7 works perfectly

maybe one day we can play a native port :)

"Pentagram is a game engine for running Ultima 8 on modern operating systems. Since a modified version of the Ultima 8 engine also powered the two Crusader games (Crusader: No Remorse and Crusader: No Regret) our ultimate goal is to be able to run those two as well. Right now we don't support them but you will be the first to know when we do."

http://pentagram.sou...rge.net/faq.php

ok i will test it and will write the results here ^_^

Edit:the Keyboard is not working,game starts fine but i cannot enter a Name.

In Freedos/MSDOS and on Quemu on my PC too. :blink:

Ultima8 should run smoothly when we find a fix for that.

All other Games that i testet works with keyboard when you need one ;)
Damn, that's a pity. Still hope for a fix remains.

Thanks for testing!

It's not - so called abandonware is nothing else than an illegal copy - please remove the link. As long as the copyright holder says otherwise, it is illegal to distribute a copy of the game, regardless it is still sold or not !
Ah, didn't know that. Link removed.

Wow. Crusader actually looks playable. Thanks for testing that.

Come on, Pandora. Come to Loonie.

This is great work. I'd be interested to know if you had to use Qemu 0.9.1 because I found that newer versions can't boot windows - only dos. If so, did you have to build GCC 3.4.6 from source? Presumably you can install older versions of GCC into your build environment and then use symlinks?

My build of qemu seems to have been much slower than yours. Kudos!

Edit: what display drivers are you using in your images to get qemu to work with svga+ resolution and directx?

Edit 2: there's also some source and a prebuilt sdl binary here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=692682. It's tailored to Android so I'm not sure how useful it is.

Back