Pyra Release date - Make your Guess here.

Chinese can copy everything pretty fast, so better be fast or they release a Pyra-clone before you can blink
Things are only copied if they can be profitable, either by making a cheaper direct knock off or by capitalizing on confusion and making something completely different but kind of close. I don't think anyone can do either with the Pyra: either it will cost what it costs or the client base is a little too discerning to be taken in by poor imitations.On the other hand, how many people here have bought 128GB SD cards for $20? :p

Not earlier than december 24th in 2030 it looks like -.-" I'm losing the interest from now on. Still yet the technique is great but on release it's behind others. :-D
Yeah, others are so great and advance that they can't even run proper linux and don't have proper controls and keyboards ;)
I think the typical view is "They are so advanced they don't need Linux or physical controls" or something.

Not earlier than december 24th in 2030 it looks like -.-" I'm losing the interest from now on. Still yet the technique is great but on release it's behind others. :-D
Yeah, others are so great and advance that they can't even run proper linux and don't have proper controls and keyboards ;)
I think the typical view is "They are so advanced they don't need Linux or physical controls" or something.
Yeah, the next generation will use tounge to lick the screen ;)

I know you have all been missing this amazing topic :)   So I updated the first page in light of time passing.

CJ

PS I think it's only fair to not accept any additions or ammendments to the original list.

I know you have all been missing this amazing topic :)   So I updated the first page in light of time passing.

CJ

PS I think it's only fair to not accept any additions or ammendments to the original list.
looks like it needs updating again.. lol

all April guesses are passed and the may ones are severely in doubt...

my 29/9/2015 is still looking good but i am starting to worry a little..

December for first pre- orders? Id hope.

Seems to me this is the earliest we could hope for.

Complicated thing to build a device such as this.

Umm... well, the keyboard layout design can be done in two hours and won't be needed before the mould is finished...

the keyboard layout design can be done in two hours
Wow, dont say this to the ones replying to your "It's the keyboard layout" thread, they'll be pissed.Each of them have worked way more than 2 hours on the subject

the keyboard layout design [...] won't be needed
You mean the hundred of pages of rant, talks, fight about the layout were useless ?Now you're adding insults to the injury

... :D

Back