psx rearmed revisted

Sent with directions :)

you do know how to un rar things on mac right?

Last edited by a moderator:
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII GOT IIIIIIIIIT

YEAH!!

YES!!!

HOORAY!!

YAHOO!!!!

OMFG!!!!!

IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!! IT WORKS ................................IT FREAKEN WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :p :lol: :D

I think I see pigs flying.

CongratulationsAnimated.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotwake,

I am glad you are glad i am glad!!!! :rolleyes:

Problem Solved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

I'm glad it's finally solved.

But from your last reply to me it seemed you thought by us saying you needed both the .bin and .cue

You thought that the bios file counted for the .bin because it ended .bin. Not so!

If you had actually looked at my screen shots you would have seen that there was the bios file 'scph1001.bin' that I had sitting inside my 'bios' folder.

Then, I had 'Final Fantasy IX (USA)(v1.1)(Disc1).cue' AND 'data.bin' sitting inside another folder - 'pandora/Sony Playstation/Final Fantasy 9/Disc 1/'

So it's actually 3 files you need to play each and every game you have.

1) The bios file 'scph1001.bin' that always sits inside your 'bios' folder.

I.e. 'pandora/appdata/pcsx_rearmed/bios/'

2&3) The .cue AND the .bin files for the game you want to play - they can sit inside a folder anywhere on your sd card.

I.e. 'pandora/Sony Playstation/Final Fantasy 9/Disc 1/'

Understand? :)

I'm glad it's finally solved.

But from your last reply to me it seemed you thought by us saying you needed both the .bin and .cue

You thought that the bios file counted for the .bin because it ended .bin. Not so!

If you had actually looked at my screen shots you would have seen that there was the bios file 'scph1001.bin' that I had sitting inside my 'bios' folder.

Then, I had 'Final Fantasy IX (USA)(v1.1)(Disc1).cue' AND 'data.bin' sitting inside another folder - 'pandora/Sony Playstation/Final Fantasy 9/Disc 1/'

So it's actually 3 files you need to play each and every game you have.

1) The bios file 'scph1001.bin' that always sits inside your 'bios' folder.

I.e. 'pandora/appdata/pcsx_rearmed/bios/'

2&3) The .cue AND the .bin files for the game you want to play - they can sit inside a folder anywhere on your sd card.

I.e. 'pandora/Sony Playstation/Final Fantasy 9/Disc 1/'

Understand? :)

Well i understand and see how you have it now . I must say i am not doing it this way. Not that my way is better but i feel comfortable with this approach.

Thank you for trying to help me though. For me this was extremely hard. It hurt me when people would tell me how great theirs works.

I am so happy and relieved now that this works. I really was going to give up and use the PSP GO. I still would have been haunted by not being able to accomplish this. Especially every time i would boot up the Pandora

In retrospect, everyone's input , though at the time not always accepted properly :huh: , showed me the different approaches to accomplishing one's goal with the Pandora.

I am also surprised how well these games look and work.

Again i am thrilled to the bone!!!

I know people say i am Mr. Drama ,however, i do want to sincerely apologize to anyone i offended during this course.

I just lost it for a spell :blink:

I'm very glad you got it working. Being unable to help someone when you know what to do can be very frustrating.

I'm also very glad you apologized - all is forgiven! ;)

Like many have said - all we're trying to do is help. I'm sure that others, like me, expressed how great PS1 emulation is on the Pandora not to rub it in your face, but to encourage you to keep on trying and not give up!

Can you not say that now this issue is solved it's totally worth it? Aren't you glad you didn't give up? :)

B)

Can someone pm me where I can get the seph1000.bin?

thanks,

Christopher.
If my memory serves me right, I think i just googled it and then downloaded. :unsure:

wow...does this bring back memories!!!! :eek: :( ;)

Last edited:
Sweet.. that's what I needed. I bought Diablo for PS1 off of ebay, ripped it and now can see it on my pandora... as soon

as I figure out the controls... I'm gunna be busy for a while. :)

thanks folks,

Christopher.

Back