psx rearmed revisted

ENOUGH ALREADY ABOUT HOW GREAT YOU CAN PLAY PLAYSTATION GAMES ON YOUR PANDORAS!!!!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

DO YOU EVER KNOW WHEN TO STOP OR ARE YOU ALL THAT BORED AND MUNDANE??

PLEASE ENOUGH WITH THIS THREAD!!
We did all try to help you. From what I see in this thread, a lot of what you've already been told previously (including by myself via PM) has been repeated here by multiple people.

Please pardon my saying so, but I feel that it's rude to throw it in people's faces like that. We're all volunteers here, taking time out of our own lives to try to assist complete strangers via the internet. We don't have to do that, but we do anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
ENOUGH ALREADY ABOUT HOW GREAT YOU CAN PLAY PLAYSTATION GAMES ON YOUR PANDORAS!!!!

Please refrain from using all caps; we don't have enough heads to put them on.

YOU are exactly you type i am referring to.

Don't you need to study, graduate, get a g-friend,or look for a job, instead of being a chronic on this forum?

Last edited:
Since text fails, here's the process visually:

pcsxrbiossm.jpg

pcsxrmenusm.jpg

pcsxrbiossm.jpg

pcsxrmenusm.jpg
Now this is what i needed,,,,finally!

The problem i was having was there was never anything when i opened the bios folder.

I will give this a try and let you know later.

To all you other chronic, cruel, holier than the acne scars on your faces haters .....sniff my gas!!!! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

We did all try to help you. From what I see in this thread, a lot of what you've already been told previously (including by myself via PM) has been repeated here by multiple people.

Please pardon my saying so, but I feel that it's rude to throw it in people's faces like that. We're all volunteers here, taking time out of our own lives to try to assist complete strangers via the internet. We don't have to do that, but we do anyway.
shut up mother teresa!! Asmo has helped me. sCROLL UP MOTHER,,,SCROLL UP.

Last edited:

shut up mother teresa!! Asmo has helped me more than anyone cared....scroll up mother.

shut up mother teresa!! i have been helped more so than anyone cared to...scroll up mother.

Don't you need to study, graduate, get a g-friend,or look for a job, instead of being a chronic on this forum?

anyone know how to press the l1 or r1 buttons?
I think you mean, 'L2' and 'R2'?

Anyway, I think?...L2 = Q and R2 = P
You have been blocked from my friends list.

You are a stalker and d dork.

I hope you get the PTOD soon!!!

http://pic.phyrefile.com/n/na/narf/2010/06/14/facepalm.jpg

mwxMe.jpg

@Asmo

That's an awesome guide right there! Top stuff, mate!!! B)

asmo,,

this is the closest i ever got....

did everything shown... all good.

i put 2 games in app data then in bios next to scph,,, which i changed to successfully.

do i run bios because when i do a beautiful menu comes up?

scph is in blue.

2 games are in white font.

seem to not be able to open the 2 games.

can't run it from load cd image and cannot run it with run bios.

everything else seems is perfect.

please help Asmos!!!

Last edited:

pcsxrbiossm.jpg

pcsxrmenusm.jpg
Now this is what i needed,,,,finally!

The problem i was having was there was never anything when i opened the bios folder.

I will give this a try and let you know later.

To all you other chronic, cruel, holier than the acne scars on your faces haters .....sniff my gas!!!! :rolleyes:
please scroll down to my last post....seems i am so close.

everything worked perfectly except i cannot open a game.

i did all those steps exactly.

the games are in app data...pcsx....then with the scph bios.

first i just had it in the pcsx folder but the games idd not open ; invalid cd image.

when i run bios i get this beautiful psone interface,,,,i noticed sph is in blue font prior to opening run bios.

i know i am so close.

do i need to zip those games...one is .rar the other is.7z

should i use squeeze??

I am doing very well in school, and I do have a girlfriend (though she'd rather just be friends at the moment). Please do not bite the hand that feeds you.

To answer your question, Playstation ISOs can NOT be .rar'd, .zip'd, or stored in some other compression format.

i run bios from the pscx rrearmed menu [version 8 with scph 1000 bios]

i get the cool sony psone start up screen.

then i get a screen that is colorful and has 2 options....either mem card or cd player.

i did not rip these from a cd.

regardless,, when i press the B button i can only navigate to

EXIT

COPY

COPY ALL

DELETE

there is a cardd 1 and card 2 icon on the upper L & R corners.

however, i cannot open anything except to go back to the previous menu.

how this is tough!!

i noticecd scph 1000 is in blue.

i tried to zip a .rare game but no help.

what i am missing here.??

besides common sense.

PLEASE DO NOT POST IF YOU HAVE NOTHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO SAY.....get over it!!

Last edited:
No file should be a .zip or a .rar or anything but a disc image. Do NOT use Squeeze to zip up your games. If anything, use it to UNZIP your games.

And do you have a game? You need to load a CD first and foremost, or else you're not going to get past the BIOS.

Blue,

can't i just go to say emuparadise and load an iso file on my card and play it via sd card???...in the appdata folder?

in other words,,, does it have to be from CD???

no, you didn't do that to our very own lady here, i see blood in the future...
is that a threat?

Last edited:
i run bios from the pscx rrearmed menu [version 8 with scph 1000 bios]

i get the cool sony psone start up screen.

then i get a screen that is colorful and has 2 options....either mem card or cd player.

Ignore the 'Run Bios' option - it's nothing to do with running games, it just starts the Playstation as if there was no disc in it.

Press the Space bar to return to the pcsxrearmed menu.

If you've followed the steps in the pictures, the bios file should be in the Bios folder - it seems that it is, because the 'Run Bios' option worked as it should. So now it's just a matter of selecting a working game disc image. Once you've followed the steps in the second picture, to run a game you just select 'Load CD Image' and select your game file wherever it is on your card. You just use up + down on the D-Pad and the B button to navigate the folders until you locate the one where you put disc images. It doesn't matter where you put games, but it's probably best to keep it tidy and make a folder for them - in picture (3)of the first image you can see I made a folder called 'Roms' in the Pandora folder where I put mine. Then when I want to load a game It'll be found in media/8gb/pandora/roms

'8gb' being the name I gave the SD card itself, whatever your card is called will come up instead.

regardless,, when i press the B button i can only navigate to

EXIT

COPY

COPY ALL

DELETE

there is a cardd 1 and card 2 icon on the upper L & R corners.

That is not the game loading screen, that is the Playstation as it apears with no disc inserted, this screen has appeared because you chose 'Run Bios'. Ignore that option. You run games with the 'Load CD image' option only.

i tried to zip a .rare game but no help.

what i am missing here.??

You can't run compressed images. If your game is a .rar or .zip file you will have to unrar or unzip it on your PC first. The disc images must be files with .Bin/.Cue .Iso extensions and so on. If your game contains more than one file when you unrar or unzip it, you will need to place every file together on the card or the game wont work.

Back