Psp Ordered!

Twinbee posted on Mar 31 2005 at 11:35 PM said:
My PSP arrived about an hour ago

It's... It's BEAUTIFUL!!! I almost burst into tears when I saw it with my own eyes, especially in action. Pictures, gameplay movies do NOT do it justice. Everybody should own one.

Enough said.

I'm playing Ridge Racers some more. :lol:
LOL yeah well no one believes it till they touch and see one :)

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, my friends didn't think much of it till i showed em mine. they were like 'damn! sony is not playin!' :D
shortly after that they noticed the ghosting <_< haha, i'm making it more of an issue than it really is

btw, after playing near sunlight today i noticed some scratches, many! ouch. not a big deal, but just thinking of scratches ..i dunno. must be the stupid cloth it comes with!

Depends, I'd say one of these from the english games:

Twisted metal (I'd take this one, if I could only get one :p)
Metal Gear Acid
Wipeout Pure
Lumines
Tiger Woods PGA Tour
Tony hawk underground 2

Edit: Hot shots golf isn't coming in English for a while yet, unless you want the Jap one.

If you've got a wireless router or access point, get TM. (or access somewhere)

Online on your PSP beggers belief. It really does.

I really love Tony Hawks though, but I'm unbelievably crap at it, never owning one before.

I have a wireless network in my house; Twisted Metal really requires no tunneling? You just turn the PSP, choose online and play, or is it more complicated than that?

Nope I personally don't recommend Ridge Racer, awesome graphics, shit music (in my opinion) and boring gameplay plus its too easy, finished it in 3 days. NFSU Rivals was too hard but also a better game in my opinion.

i got ridge racer as i'm not that much of a fan of racing games, but it seemed like a cool thing to have to waste a bit of time.

other than that got THUG2 and Tiger Woods as i'm big fans of their big screen counterparts.

Mark posted on Apr 1 2005 at 10:55 AM said:
I have a wireless network in my house; Twisted Metal really requires no tunneling? You just turn the PSP, choose online and play, or is it more complicated than that?

It is indeed that simple.

No tunnelling, just straight in there and play.

What you do first is set up your network on your PSP in the main PSP menu - it's almost exactly the same as setting up a PC/Laptop on your network. Of course, you only need to do this once.

Then, you load up TM, go to online infrastructure, choose your connection (which you just set up), connect, and play.

There's loads of options and game types to choose from, it's really quite comprehensive in what type of game and settings you want.

It's great.

PS. I loved playing RR, but it is indeed short

Edit, Spray, have you got Tiger Woods yet? I'm still waiting for it to be sent out. They say it's in today.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got mine delivered via regular post - took 1 week after they were sent.

Came to around £25 each including postage.

They marked them down and as a gift to avoid taxes and that.

I cant recommend VG+ enough for games. Very quick and cheap.

Nope apart from english box and manual, different UMD movie region, updated firmware and pressing the X button instead of O on the menus.. Theres no difference.

Back