Psp Ordered!

I'll just keep it on sleep mode whenever turning it off and keep it on the mains unless i'm out of the house then - Can't quite afford one yet (Though hopefully, if I don't get slaughtered with import tax, then the money i'm keeping behind for it will go towards one)

what is the cost from liksang including delivery?

what games you getting?

you can pick up a 32mb duo on ebay for £6.99 inc delivery. i've ordered one, can't see it leaving my psp until i get a 512 card on my birthday in June.

The cost from lik-sang was £199 - This included the PSP itself, Ridge Racers, and shipping through UPS. I ordered the 'Standard pack' as I knew the parents were going to go ballistic knowing i'd ordered it anyway, so I wanted to keep the cost down. :)

I'll take a look on ebay once i've sold some stuff tonight - A few DS and PS2 games for sale.

(Anyone fancy buying PAL Killzone for £19.99?)

Twinbee posted on Mar 28 2005 at 04:26 PM said:
The cost from lik-sang was £199 - This included the PSP itself, Ridge Racers, and shipping through UPS. I ordered the 'Standard pack' as I knew the parents were going to go ballistic knowing i'd ordered it anyway, so I wanted to keep the cost down. :)

I'll take a look on ebay once i've sold some stuff tonight - A few DS and PS2 games for sale.

(Anyone fancy buying PAL Killzone for £19.99?)
lol killzone

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, paypal does suck when you're in trouble. they also suck for a lot of other things, and you hear of so many people's accounts getting frozen wrongly and without warning.

kotd, how were you able to get the hk police after the guy?

junker posted on Mar 29 2005 at 02:46 AM said:
yeah, paypal does suck when you're in trouble. they also suck for a lot of other things, and you hear of so many people's accounts getting frozen wrongly and without warning.

kotd, how were you able to get the hk police after the guy?
Yep the bastards freeze accounts among other things. I just went to the HK police website, sent an email to their crime division with all the details. BAM one month later I get an email telling me they had found him and for me to give some additional info. Yesterday I recieve an apologetic email from him saying he will refund the full amount by money order which he will send by DHL. Ah yes I was very happy indeed. Justice is served!

nice!
good to know you can get help with something like that.

btw, yo, i gots mgac!d! haven't opened yet. glad i got it from gamecrazy for $10 less!(gamestop outta stock)

junker posted on Mar 29 2005 at 02:46 PM said:
nice!

btw, yo, i gots mgac!d! haven't opened yet. glad i got it from gamecrazy for $10 less!(gamestop outta stock)
Cool thats heaps cheap, I'm waiting for mine :p

junker posted on Mar 29 2005 at 04:46 AM said:
nice!

eh? For $10 less than what? Gamestop sells it for $39.99... don't tell me Gamecrazy is selling it for $29???

Kotd - woops sorry almost forgot I got ta PM you today :)

bast525 posted on Mar 29 2005 at 10:04 AM said:
junker posted on Mar 29 2005 at 04:46 AM said:
nice!

eh? For $10 less than what? Gamestop sells it for $39.99... don't tell me Gamecrazy is selling it for $29???

Kotd - woops sorry almost forgot I got ta PM you today :)

whaa, you serious? i coulda sworn the game was $50 at gamestop! that's what the price was online last time i checked, hmmmmm
edit: musta confused it with those EA games. is it me, or are the EA games the only games priced at 50 instead of 40? IMO, psp games should be no more than $40.
bastard EA!

Feel sorry for us guys in the UK, it's £40 for a game here...

Anyone rememeber Turok on the N64? £69.99 I believe...About $125. Or perhaps it was £59.99, I can't think.

Mark posted on Mar 29 2005 at 10:34 PM said:
Feel sorry for us guys in the UK, it's £40 for a game here...

Anyone rememeber Turok on the N64? £69.99 I believe...About $125. Or perhaps it was £59.99, I can't think.
Street Fighter II, for the Megadrive, was £59.99 when it first came out. :)

Street Fighter 2/ Turbo was probably worth it, I mean its still the benchmark for 2D beat em ups (I know KOF also is but thats not as big in the West).

I went to the biffo meet and we played it on the xbox multiplayer and it was amazing fun still - Eleven or so years since I first played it.

LOL remember virtua racing for mega drive? that was $200 Australian, price of 2 full priced games. Remember finding it a year later for $50 at a second hand games shop and was like woah gotta get it and I did :D

I payed like $150 USD for an import Japanese copy of Street Fighter 2 Turbo for the SNES back in the day, and got it like 1 year or close to it, before the US version released, if memory serves. Much as I played that game, as many quarters it saved me at the arcades, it was worth every penny and more.

ive decided sice ive saved up just over 2k from my job to treat myself to a psp but where would be cheapest to buy it from to the uk.with ridge racers and a 256 mem card and vat i can get it for "287 from gbax but is liksang cheaper????

thanx in advance guys

My PSP arrived about an hour ago

It's... It's BEAUTIFUL!!! I almost burst into tears when I saw it with my own eyes, especially in action. Pictures, gameplay movies do NOT do it justice. Everybody should own one.

Enough said.

I'm playing Ridge Racers some more. :lol:

Back