Psp Ordered!

Twinbee

Tales From The Big Room
Website
Visit site
Well, I can't really afford it, but i've done it anyway. I've bought a PSP. :)

I only JUST got paid and paid off my credit card bill. The moment I do, another £199 goes on it. Pahhh!

It'll all be worth it once I get my hands on that sweet, SWEET Ridge Racers UMD...

yeah, i'm putting a lot of money into this haha. i'm still planning on getting that 1gb stick :ph34r:

I dont even want to THINK how much money I have in this whole PSP business already...

first a way overpriced import PSP for Xmas, then sold that and took a HUGE loss and then took even more loss when I went and ordered a second import PSP for a bit more than I sold the first one for, then just bought a new US PSP... all three of these were value packs, and some 17 games bought so far both import and US (imports were $60 a pop...), a 1gb memory stick, soon a second one so my wife can also watch movies on hers, two cases, two car AC adapters, a hard face cover... can't think what else but I'm sure there's more....

NONE of it put on credit and no I'm not rich, work 45 hours a week making less than $10 an hour, wife does about the same living in Los Angeles (NOT cheap)... luckily we know how to scrounge and save :)

bast525 posted on Mar 27 2005 at 05:39 PM said:
I dont even want to THINK how much money I have in this whole PSP business already...

first a way overpriced import PSP for Xmas, then sold that and took a HUGE loss and then took even more loss when I went and ordered a second import PSP for a bit more than I sold the first one for, then just bought a new US PSP... all three of these were value packs, and some 17 games bought so far both import and US (imports were $60 a pop...), a 1gb memory stick, soon a second one so my wife can also watch movies on hers, two cases, two car AC adapters, a hard face cover... can't think what else but I'm sure there's more....

NONE of it put on credit and no I'm not rich, work 45 hours a week making less than $10 an hour, wife does about the same living in Los Angeles (NOT cheap)... luckily we know how to scrounge and save :)

Whoa only $10 an hour and 45 hours? Thats harsh conditions.

Last edited by a moderator:
kotd posted on Mar 27 2005 at 07:44 AM said:

Yeah but remember, I'm getting $10 an hour to sit and do whatever I want *play PSP* for like 80% of my work day, so I'm not complaining. Of course 5 of those hours are overtime so that's 10 hours of overtime a week which definately helps. It's plenty of money if you know how to budget it, and as it is me and my wife are both VERY good with saving and budgeting and showing restraint 90% of the time.

bast525 posted on Mar 27 2005 at 06:08 PM said:
kotd posted on Mar 27 2005 at 07:44 AM said:

Yeah but remember, I'm getting $10 an hour to sit and do whatever I want *play PSP* for like 80% of my work day, so I'm not complaining. Of course 5 of those hours are overtime so that's 10 hours of overtime a week which definately helps. It's plenty of money if you know how to budget it, and as it is me and my wife are both VERY good with saving and budgeting and showing restraint 90% of the time.
True and if you know how to manage your money properly, thats worth more than going to a high paid job and spending like the norm. Yeah 90% of the time I'm restrained as well, but the PSP made me snap hehe. Well selling my pocket PC and all its accessories, should give around $400US, TO SPEND ON PSP GAMES MUHAHAHAHAHa :D No restraint there :p

junker posted on Mar 27 2005 at 08:23 AM said:
yeah, living in LA is NOT cheap! compared to here anyway(minneapolis). and now that i'm jobless here i get more time for school and play, but it sucks not having $$ for games :lol:

btw, check this! http://www.gamesarefun.com/consoles/psp/pspbreaks.mpg
stupid rich jap kids :D

Link... not... working...

GamesAreFun posted on Mar 27 2005 at 08:23 AM said:
Leechers 'R Us
Welcome to GamesAreFun.com. You have attempted to view a video file through a direct link from a site which is commonly known as not GamesAreFun.com. That site should have directed you to the article in which the video can be found. We apologize for the inconvenience. To resolve the issue, we recommend yelling [furiously] at the person who posted the link and demand that a link to the article in which the video can be found be posted forthwith.

copy
paste!
into your browser(i's using mozilla, maybe a diff? just copy/paste!)

Alright.

So I receive a phone call from HSBC today telling me that they've blocked a large transaction on my card. Superb.

£199 to Lik-Sang, so I tell them that i'm aware of it. They inform me the next time I make that transaction, it will go through.

My father won't let me. :blink: On MY account, and MY card, because he's too neurotic to believe that I can actually pay it off at the end of the month. So... No PSP. :rolleyes:

Paypal sucks but I do use it as theres not much other choice. Why you say? Check out the "official" website www.paypalsucks.com

They offer no buyer or seller protection at all, I know as I lost $630USD on a PSP auction off ebay, and paypal were f%$#heads and did absoloutely nothing. So I decided to care of myself with the hong kong police and now it seems the seller after 3 months will refund my money, ah sweet sweet justice. :)

hmmm, personally i view that sort of thing as more of a user error rather than a paypal problem.

i view paypal as a decent middleman in global transactions, the emphasis is on me to make sure i'm giving my money to a trustworthy guy.

kjshdljfhsadfasdfasd.

I just re-ordered, the transaction HAS gone through, and the order is being processed. My father will probably ground me but there's no turning back now. I must have that PSP. :lol:

So I have a question about it - Is there memory on the PSP itself for game saves? Or do you *NEED* a memory stick to save your progress in games?

Back