Psp Emulators

neogeo cd i think is the best so although iv never used it yet because i dont have the proper iso's and all but from peoples reactions in forums it sounds like its really kool!

grrrrr iv been meaning to play metalsulg so bad but iv got a rom version or something, so it creates errors such as ipl.txt is missing etc...

if only i could find any sites with avalible neogeo cd roms, all the places i usually use make you pay for them.

EDIT:thats not a request for roms by the way, just something i noticed, thats all.

I've heard there is a complete set type torrent floating around on bigger sites. Have a look round...

The neo geo cd is pretty cool but really needs you to have a large Memory stick and to clock your psp to 333mhz.. if you want Neo Geo CD roms, your best bet is to get a full set torrent at about 5gig and the music will already be in mp3 format for you...

I have been playing RIN (GBC) a lot as well which is nicely polished..

trooper posted on Jul 22 2005 at 06:22 PM said:
Mule, Donkey, Cow, And no! i`m not old Mac Donald. :rolleyes:

BTW: The last one`s there only for padding.

Trooper

i get what you mean, but torrents are really long, "i leave my brother to do that"(that was a joke, i dont do illegal things!!!), or is mule and donkey not using it, i forgot?

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah well the donkey i spoke to can never find anyone with any games i require, i asked a lime to but no good there either, i know its a bit off topic but i fly to greece tomorrow, is it true i cant use my psp on the plane? i was gonna start a topic about this but i thought id ask you lot, cheers. i have a 512mb card so it should be ok, just need to wipe off my consolevania episodes.

Just hide the memory stick in your underpants :p , Who`s to know. :rolleyes:

Stick a game in the umd drive, Swap them over when you get to your seat and you should be set.

Trooper

ha ha ha ha, are memory sticks banned on planes?!?!? i never knew! i thought the wi-fi interferred with navigational equipment or something so i heard. i need lumines for gods sake, its a 4 hour flight.

I`m not too sure about the wifi, It will be upto the pilot or operator and whether you can reassure them that you will keep the wifi off i suppose.

Re: The memory stick, I only said that, As you seem to be worried about the content of your memory stick (legality?). :D

Trooper

I've used my PSP (minus Wi-Fi) on:

Easyjet (Amsterdam, Barcelona).

RyanAir (Dublin)

Aer Lingus (Shannon)

Air Malta (Bulgaria, Malta)

Turkish Airlines (Istanbul).

Not once have I been told to turn it off. But obviously I dont use it during take off/landing (as they request it).

mattmagoo posted on Aug 3 2005 at 01:40 PM said:
ok, now i'm thinking about buying a PSP, mostly for neogeo CD emulation

does anyone know if Metal SLug runs OK atm?

Metal slug runs perfectly, every single game I've tried so far runs nicely.

Last edited by a moderator:
1.50 is max firmware. anything above that and your screwed. Order a big memory stick duo (1Gb) and usb cable at the same time, as you'll need'em.

when did this happen? about Yoyo releasing a SNES port

Is it better than the other SNES emu??

More info! I need to get home and try this

Back