GP2X Project-h

Daikira

Still Fresh
Ok, here is my idea. I want to make traditional hentai games for gp2x.
I know that you have been playing them, its just going forward text and making chooses once in while.
The problem is, that only coding that I have done has been macromedia flash actionscript, so I dont have any experience in coding.
I would need some help to get started, should I use Sdl or would onscripter be good? I really dont know anything, so if someone would like to help I take recommentations and other help.

(sry for my bad english, Im from Finland)

Yay, let's make trash for the GP2X, that's sure to establish it as a great handheld for everyone!

- Alex

Alex. posted on Mar 13 2007 at 08:19 PM said:
Yay, let's make trash for the GP2X, that's sure to establish it as a great handheld for everyone!

- Alex
Its not trash :blink:
H-games are more like visual novels, it wouldnt hurt gp2x to have some

Last edited by a moderator:
What about Fenix? That's supposed to be pretty easy to learn and code in. It doesn't have fast graphics capabilities, but you don't really need them for a visual novel type of game.

saehn posted on Mar 13 2007 at 09:08 PM said:
What about Fenix? That's supposed to be pretty easy to learn and code in. It doesn't have fast graphics capabilities, but you don't really need them for a visual novel type of game.
Good point, I should try it.

Edit: apparently I dont even know what programs should I use, too much different fenix thing. I feel like a noob now :eek:

Hasn't onscripter been ported already, along with some visual novels? That would probably be a good starting point.

Dr_Ian posted on Mar 13 2007 at 09:51 PM said:
Hasn't onscripter been ported already, along with some visual novels? That would probably be a good starting point.
That is another solution, but theres very little information about it available

Look the visual novel section at the database. I dont think that other novels will run before someone does little modifications to them

Sry for double post, but I have decided to use nscripter. I will release first "chapter" soon and it will be short example.
Pm me if you want to share ideas for story or share some artwork that would be suitable for this kind of game.

edit. I think that I can use onscripter now, but because I dont know how strickt gp2x community is to copywrights I thought that I would ask :lol:
I have lots and lots of hentai, some from dead sites, some from pay sites, some from indepentant artists. I also have many hentai games.
Is it okay for me to use storyline and pictures from game and thus making kind of a port, or should I use my own story and pictures from internet or do I have to do everything myself to get it in the archive?

I think ports of free software and so on is fine, as long as you credit the original authors. If you want to use other people's art to make your own thing that might be a little naughty if you don't have the original creator's permission.
Anyway hurry up, I want to see some tits get wrecked in disgusting hentai-o-vision!

It will be available at Sunday, maybe earlier. Onscripter is easy to use so its like doing powerpoint with notepad :lol:
Its too easy to find free to download hentai games, but its lot of harder to find out are they commercial. Its going to be totally random game with hentai or hentai quizz

Dr_Ian posted on Mar 15 2007 at 09:04 PM said:
As long as some tits get trashed up and knackered :(
I can try to do it.
It would be nice to get some ideas trough pm but I guess that nobody wants hentai :unsure:
edit. I'm beginning to notice that I really suck at writing novels, but atleast the story has some good things. I think that I will first do quizz for practise.
I just wonder, that do all of those old dos hentai games have their copywrights intact?

From Wikipedia:

The length of the copyright term within the United States was extended by the Sonny Bono Copyright Term Extension Act, which made the copyright term the life of the author plus 70 years for works created after January 1, 1978. In the case of a work of corporate authorship (also known as "Work for Hire") the term will be 95 years from the date of first publication or 120 years from the date of creation, whichever expires first.

Ravnos posted on Mar 15 2007 at 10:56 PM said:
From Wikipedia:

The length of the copyright term within the United States was extended by the Sonny Bono Copyright Term Extension Act, which made the copyright term the life of the author plus 70 years for works created after January 1, 1978. In the case of a work of corporate authorship (also known as "Work for Hire") the term will be 95 years from the date of first publication or 120 years from the date of creation, whichever expires first.
I'm glad that I live in Finland :lol:
But anyway, I will release short quizz soon and hentai game with complete story later

kardasan posted on Mar 13 2007 at 10:11 PM said:
So...could I run a PC onscripter novel on GP2X? I have Shingetsutan Tsukihime lying around on my PC :)

Basically yes, but you need to change them a bit.
Did that a long time ago with the novels that are in the archive already.
Should check what new novels are out and convert them, too :)

Last edited:
Back