Post Here When Your Refund Clears

Eniko said:
Got my refund today, ING in the Netherlands.

EDIT: Quick question if you pay them by bank transfer how do you know how much to transfer to them? o_O
You send them exactly how much they refunded you for :)

Last edited by a moderator:
neogramps said:
Got a reply from Gbax (at 9:30am this morning no less) - re-order link for credit/debit card should be available in 7-10 days.
7-10 days? and so it goes on :)

I'm happy though, they said refunds should be going through by or over the weekned and they have been, mine included. Have just replied to the re-order email for both my orders asking how to re-order by debit card.

Received refund today. (although according to the date-stamps on the transactions it took the banks 22 days to process it!)
Re-ordered immediately.

neogramps said:
Got a reply from Gbax (at 9:30am this morning no less) - re-order link for credit/debit card should be available in 7-10 days.
mazza558 said:
I emailed them and I got a reply on Friday saying the credit card reorder page will be ready in 5-10 days. So Wednesday 19th - Monday 24th November.
So the link is now going to take 7-10 days instead of the 5-10 days quoted 8 days ago...

This is a bit of a shame - I was hoping it would be done in the next couple of days then all this re-ordering stress and bitching could laid to rest. Oh well, craigix has other things he's not been able to ignore.

Looks like a Bank Transfer it is then. I just want to get this out of the way ASAP, and I'm sure the developers do too.

Refund received - now just need to order again with a credit card.

Very interesting observation:
-Debit was from 30 Sep 2008 OPENPANDORA LTD NEWCASTLE GB £217.19
-Refund was from 30 Sep 2008 OPENPANDORA BATTERSEA £-217.19

So... There's been a change of branches at least ;)

No refund yet... Stupid Bank of Scotland decided to change my Visa to a Mastercard in the intervening weeks, so it'll take longer for me to get it (They have assured me I actually will get the money).

That, coupled with the fact that I'm going to have to wait till the credit card payment site is up, means I'll not be reordering for a while!

(I understand about the bank transfer being cheaper, but I am simply not going to do a bank transfer to anyone I don't know personally. I never have done, and I never will.)

Hope I keep my place in the queue!

chiark said:
Refund received - now just need to order again with a credit card.

Very interesting observation:
-Debit was from 30 Sep 2008 OPENPANDORA LTD NEWCASTLE GB £217.19
-Refund was from 30 Sep 2008 OPENPANDORA BATTERSEA £-217.19

So... There's been a change of branches at least ;)
oh crap, I hadn't noticed that. I hope it won't be a problem I entered "Newcastle" as city. I guess worst case scenario is they cancel the transfer, in which case I can just do it again.

My refund's in now too. looks like ill be off to the bank tomorrow for the bank transfer then :)

Today I received both refunds (since I paid two times: one for the pandora and another for a SDHC, accesories and dev funds). I asked if I could repay in one transaction only and they agreed. So it's done.

I originally payed by CC 425,99€, and the refund I received was 389€. So when I repayed in pounds, by bank transfer, the final amount was 400,65€ after conversion. So at the end it costed me 11€ more (plus 1€ to my bank as commision). Not bad for paying the doubling of the RAM (or anything :) )

Now, to wait for it!

@joseluisjazz: if you were to calculate what you've paid, been refunded, and paid again, you'd actually find you are actually 47 eruos down, not just 11.

But I don't really wanna start a fight, so I'll leave you to figure it out for yourself.

Or you can go on (incorrectly) believing you've only come out 11 worse off.

White Demon said:
@joseluisjazz: if you were to calculate what you've paid, been refunded, and paid again, you'd actually find you are actually 47 eruos down, not just 11.

But I don't really wanna start a fight, so I'll leave you to figure it out for yourself.

Or you can go on (incorrectly) believing you've only come out 11 worse off.
Don't go quoting this stuff and scaring people.

He paid 425.99
Refunded (389.00)
Repaid 400.65

Total Paid 437.64

Which is 11.65 more than he originally paid.

As posted earlier I have received my refund and re-ordered straight away. My question now is; Will I receive a confirmation email that the payment of my re-order has been received in good order?

Imo some re-order webpage where you could enter your original order number and redo the entire payment procedure would have been a lot easier for the customers.

Received a refund on my halifax, was surprised because I didn't receive an email about it.
Hopefully I will be able to reorder it soon.

Got my refund (after having to get into snail-mail touch with my CC company).
I got the GBP I paid, and compared to the original charge in my own currency it's pretty much exactly the same. Was about to go through the bank transfer procedure, but it turns out that the charge on that from my bank is outrageous so I'm going to wait for the CC setup instead.

Back