Post Here When Your Refund Clears

My refund appeared on my online statement today, but I nearly didn't spot it as it's listed way back on the 6th October.

I would have thought it should show with the date the refund appeared in the account, rather than virtually the date of the original order.

Shan't reorder until CC reordering is available.

Cleared today. Awaiting CC re-order details (it's been two years since I paid off and cancelled my last credit card, so I want to christen the new one with something worthwhile).

Well, mine cleared this morning (UK) - I guess a whole bundle were finally shoved through the bank's pipelines today.
I haven't decided whether to reorder yet; no reflection on the devs, simply a reflection of my changing circumstances (credit crunch, anyone? :)). This is my first time dealing with you guys, so although I'm not put off the project, the culmination of setbacks makes this not the best start to a 'relationship' for me!

I'll make my mind up over the next couple of days. I've certainly not fallen out of love with the Pandora itself, so I'll have to decide which is the biggest push right now.

Refund cleared today!!!!!!

Clear instructions on how to reorder now required!

I made a bank transfer, and earlier today received this reassuring update email:

"Just to let you know we have received your Bank Transfer and this has now been matched with your original order."

So, if you can do it, an online bank transfer seems the quickest and easiest method of "re-ordering".

Got my reordering email the 20th of november (Darn, I was beginning to believe I was home dry), and the money transfered to my bank account the 21st. Can't really be much quicker than that :D

Will reorder as soon as I get 5 minutes in which to figure out how to do it. Massive backlog of work and a 4 month old baby really does no wonders for my leisure time quota :p

White Demon said:
@joseluisjazz: if you were to calculate what you've paid, been refunded, and paid again, you'd actually find you are actually 47 eruos down, not just 11.

But I don't really wanna start a fight, so I'll leave you to figure it out for yourself.

Or you can go on (incorrectly) believing you've only come out 11 worse off.
Thankyou for your wisdom, master :rolleyes:

Ok follow me. Imagine that I only had 440€ in my account. I payed 425€ for a wonderful Pandora. I'm left with 15€. After the banking problem I get refunded 389€ which means I have now 404€ until I pay 400€ again for the Pandora, so I'm left with 4€ in the account. That's 11€ less than I had at the beginning. That's the exact amount the Pandora has really costed me more. Plus the 1€ of the bank commision, of course.

You're welcome

Last edited by a moderator:
Blast!

Got the refund today, but no email telling me how to reorder. Will reorder but pretty cheesed off at having to do so.

Looks liek socks are the highlight of my Christmas this year :(

EDIT: got reorder info very quickly after an email to the OpenPandora people. Jolly good

Got my refund today (Spain).

Bit pissed off that I'm down more than €20 and have nothing to show for it (and won't have anything till 2009 either by the looks of things). Still deliberating whether to re-order or not.

Lobo said:
Got my refund today (Spain).

Bit pissed off that I'm down more than €20 and have nothing to show for it (and won't have anything till 2009 either by the looks of things). Still deliberating whether to re-order or not.
You don't think the memory upgrades are worth €20? I surely do.

Lobo said:
I'm from Spain too, and I don't think you'll have to pay 20€ more. My case is similar to yours.

The money of my refund was 36€ less than the quantity I originally paid. But what I have paid now is 25€ less than the original price in EUR. So at the end I only paid 11€ more. My estimations are that you'll probably end paying around 6€ more than the original price or so... Not counting the comissions your bank may apply.

Got the email on the 20th and the refund surfaced in Ireland over the weekend.

I've got my refund already but I'm waiting until the webpage goes up so I can reorder with a credit card. I don't want to spend another 20 GBP doing a bank transfer.

Regards

André

fettouhi said:
I don't want to spend another 20 GBP doing a bank transfer.
I just transferred a slightly higher Euro amount. They can keep the change. :)

ste_167 said:
I made a bank transfer, and earlier today received this reassuring update email:

"Just to let you know we have received your Bank Transfer and this has now been matched with your original order."

So, if you can do it, an online bank transfer seems the quickest and easiest method of "re-ordering".
And the least secure. I'd highly recommend waiting for the credit card reorder option. There's still all sorts of things beyond the devs control which could, in an extreme case, pull the project onto its knees. In the unlikely event of that actually happening, those who paid by bank transfer will have close to no chance of recovering their money.

Pi$$ed off now! Got refund. Down 21.11 Euro! Bad enough I had to pre-pay 100% for a pre-order which wasn't even made and had a shipping date which could be anything up to 6 months ish, but then I get shafted for 21.11 plus the extra to send the money back.

If I was to explain all this to a stranger, they would think I'm an idiot. Giving money for something not even made with a shipping date that could spread over 6 months ish. Get shafted for 21 quid, then doing the same thing again!!!!!!! Its a joke!

21.11 x 3000 orders = €63,330!!!! Sure they didn't run out of money and pull a quick exchange rate scam ?? Obviously not all in euro, and most will re-order, but how many people not going to due to extra costs of sending money, unaware, don't want anymore ?

Also agree with above post that if this goes belly up, theres no comeback with a bank transfer. This is all getting far to dodgy for me. Going to hunt down the 21.11 out of principal aswell.

Hi all.

I got my email a few weeks ago and my refund cleared a couple of days ago. Was happy to re-order today after speaking to the lady on the end of the phone.

I don't think I realised quite how much effort is going into this project until she mentioned that she was working 'til gone midnight last night! I'm as keen as the next person to get my Pandora but I think it's important to keep the collective impatience in perspective. It seems that when the ball is in these peoples courts, they're on it, it's just unfortunate that the main delays currently are down to things outside of their control.

So I just want to say thanks for working so hard on this and I'm looking forward to receiving my order, whenever that may be.

Just got my refund. RePreOrdered by bank transfer. I am not afraid. I am terrified. Terrified I will die of an awesomeness overdose when it arrives. If this happens I leave my pandora to my wife.

Back