Post Here When Your Refund Clears

MDave said:
Just got the refund, but I havn't recieved an email on how about I re-order. Can anyone copy the instructions on how to re-order from their email to here?
There's a copy here, can't guarantee everybody's was identical...

edit: there are no other details yet really.

Last edited by a moderator:
TaG said:
MDave said:
Just got the refund, but I havn't recieved an email on how about I re-order. Can anyone copy the instructions on how to re-order from their email to here?
There's a copy here, can't guarantee everybody's was identical...

edit: there are no other details yet really.

Thanks, but it seems like you snipped out the link or address or info on how/where you reorder :p I guess its different for each person? I'll send an email out to them then :) I just want to pay them back asap :)

EDIT: Errr, whats the email address I should send my questions to? :p

Panic !!!

I have a refund but no email.

Can somebody point me in the direction of what I do next.

I will add an SVideo/Audio cable when I reorder if i can.

MDave said:
Thanks, but it seems like you snipped out the link or address or info on how/where you reorder :p I guess its different for each person? I'll send an email out to them then :) I just want to pay them back asap :)
Sorry, I forgot that was snipped. The detail is also here. As I understood my email, it said let them know what you want to do. If you want to pay by credit card, you can't yet as the links are not set up, so if you want to pay by credit card it suggests you email them and let them know.

Ford Prefect said:
I have a refund but no email.

Can somebody point me in the direction of what I do next.

I will add an SVideo/Audio cable when I reorder if i can.
You can use the same link - you also probably need to email them to see if you can add to the order.

Hello, I got the email today, so i checked my bank account and the refund arrived today as well. I'm from Sweden btw.

I'm really confused now.

I got the Refund Email (twice).

I got the credit card refund (today).

I want to order again by credit card (because it's protected, unlike a bank transfer).

There is no reorder link anywhere and no hint as to if/how/when this information will be communicated.
I don't want to lose my place in line and really would like to reorder asap so that I don't forget.
My worst fear that I will get an email saying - as you failed to reorder in time we have given your place in the queue to someone else. I really don't want to miss out on my Pandora.

Got the mail on Tuesday but no refund yet.
I'm from Spain and people here are reporting that succesful refunds were made on actual exchange rates, so they will loose about 12 pounds if they don't reorder.

Homo Mechanicus said:
I'm from Spain and people here are reporting that succesful refunds were made on actual exchange rates, so they will loose about 12 pounds if they don't reorder.
By that I take it you mean at current rates, therefore if they re-order 'straight away' there will be no gain or loss. So we need a credit card link soon...

@Homo Mechanicus - any chance of a decent quote / translation as there are no such details here yet?

Homo Mechanicus said:
That is excellent news if correct, especially for Aussies, who stood to lose $40+ if it was not the case.

TaG said:
By that I take it you mean at current rates, therefore if they re-order 'straight away' there will be no gain or loss. So we need a credit card link soon...

@Homo Mechanicus - any chance of a decent quote / translation as there are no such details here yet?
I think he's referring to my case, so I'd better quote myself. :)

This morning, at 09:30 GMT, I've received an SMS from my bank telling I've received a refund of 260,29 Euros from OpenPandora Ltd.

My original payment was of 277,28 Euros, so I supposed the difference was due to the currency fluctuation in the time that has passed since I ordered the Pandora.

And that was it, after calculating the original amount (198,28 pounds) into Euros at current price.

In fact, I've received the refund even before receiving the refund mail, so I have had to contact the Pandora Team to ask for the data to make the new payment.

They sent me the bank details and told me if I wanted to pay using a credit or debit card, they should be able to provide a link in 7 - 8 days.

Anyway, I've paid with a bank transfer with a commision of 2,50 euros (not too bad, although I hate to pay commisions).

Hope this is useful for others.

Very useful.
Those who were concerned about currency changes should be aware of the way this cancels out the fluctuations, minus the handling fees, if any. Your example is illustrative of how it goes.
Though the bank transfer sounds the safest way, as it eliminates the chance for wild currency swings during the wait to pay by credit card.

The problem is not for the ones who are going to reorder, as they will pay again the price in pounds that they will get refunded (at least, that's what I made).

The problem is for the ones who don't want to reorder, as they will lost some money with currency rates.

In my case, I would have lost 17 euros because of the currency fluctuations (and that's a lot of money).

CoMiKe said:
The problem is for the ones who don't want to reorder, as they will lost some money with currency rates.
Or gain, depending on your currency.

GunPei2X said:
CoMiKe said:
Or gain, depending on your currency.

How do you think USD would fare?

Back