Pandora Porting Arkanoid to the Pandora: Full How-to on Pandoralive

I'd prefer rabbits...

edit: half-naked woman doing rabbits things...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ekianjo - This was BOTH hilarious and educational to me. I was laughing sometimes during the tutorial...well, when I saw the "cat" breaks in between the paragraphs of useful text....coding and cats, not quite as sexy as coding and beautiful women, but I get both angles of that (tired) argument - It starts with "P" and I get the inside joke...and that people made a big stink about scantily clad women and offered cats as an alternative.

It's almost sad that we live in this day and age that we need to worry about how every person on earth might react to a particular picture.  Let's all just mellow out and STOP taking offense at every little thing.  If you're offended by something, then say something, but usually it's a simple equation - turn the channel, or shut off the offensive "stream".  Also, I do agree that in order to be taken as "serious" then you probably need to refrain from sexy pictures....journalistic integrity and all...but I like your stuff.  Keep it coming, in whatever form you do it.

Let's not be a "victim"....don't choose to be offended.

It's almost sad that we live in this day and age that we need to worry about how every person on earth might react to a particular picture.  Let's all just mellow out and STOP taking offense at every little thing.  
Thanks for your comment.

Well, I lived through the 80s where there was so much more freedom that nowadays in terms of what you could say and make fun of, everywhere, so I can relate to what you feel. The 2000s are not so super fun so far, with people suing each other for what they say or do, with the thought-crime society-like regulations, the internet censorship and the increasing social pressure that we all have to think in the same exact way. It's suffocating. And while I can understand that this kind of thing is forced on you on the official media channels like the TV and Radio, it is extremely disappointing to see the same way ot thinking on free mediums like the Internet. 

We live in neo-Middle-Ages times, seriously, with an ever-watchful bunch of people acting as the Spanish Inquisition, ready to tarnish your reputation and throw you in the trash as soon as you say or do something not right-now-mainstream-politically-correct.

This way of thinking is spreading like a virus in society, and this is just plain sad. 

So, this time it's cats. We'll see what comes next. 

Hum, I had fun with my comment but I think I forgot the only important thing... thanks Ekianjo, great job!

Don't lose heart, Ekianjo.  I haven't.  Most people think realistically and even joke amongst our friends (gasp)....it's this new-age "media" and lawyers which is directing what we should say and not say?  The silent majority has been supplanted by the loud minority.  I don't care what people want to do and I don't care what people have to say but there are far too many "offensive" words now a days. George Carlin (rest his soul) labelled 7 words that you couldn't say....now there are at least twice that.  We're going in the opposite direction people...I'm not one for censorship, and that's one of the many reasons why I like THIS forum, but let's not lose our perspective here.  When has a tasteful picture been offensive?  I liked your article with ALL of the women, BTW.

thanks, but there's no software development in between the pictures...

ok, just read that article again in details (= not only the picture and the subtitles...)

It's great, well done and thanks!

I liked your article with ALL of the women, BTW.
Just to make sure you give credit to the right person, this was the article from Dredd :) But I liked his article and agreed to publish it as it is. 
Of course, but he and you got a lot of flack for that - you also posted a very innocuous picture of a Japanese woman's face once on an earlier article.  I don't get the "backlash".  I'm a fan and keep up the good work.  I'm learning a lot about my new computer - thanks.

Back