Port Requests

@Zero3K: I think there is a mix between Qt4 and Qt5 includes, as this ImhSensitiveData should be defined in Qt5. If you are using codeblocks, try to "hides" the Qt4 includes (I think I have fixed that issue in the upcoming release of codeblocks).
How do i do that?

@Zero3K: I think there is a mix between Qt4 and Qt5 includes, as this ImhSensitiveData should be defined in Qt5. If you are using codeblocks, try to "hides" the Qt4 includes (I think I have fixed that issue in the upcoming release of codeblocks).
How do i do that?
Rename the files (use thunar and change the name of everything inside /mnt/utmp/codeblocks/usr/include that start with Qt).

How do i do that?
Rename the files (use thunar and change the name of everything inside /mnt/utmp/codeblocks/usr/include that start with Qt).
I can't. It gives me an error about an invalid cross-device link.

How do i do that?
Can you please try to port it?

@Zero3K: I have first to make otter works, as I have upgraded Qt5 (from 5.4 to 5.5) and it seems it doesn't want to be packaged in PND for now.

Can someone else please try porting it?
i downloaded the sources...since QT5 is the mandatory version to use (maybe Qt5.4.1 reading the doc files ) using qmake doesn't work here as ptitSeb have two version of QT libs inside Codeblocks pnd, Qt4.8 and Qt5...so instead of using qmake (that is for the older revision of the QT lib) we must use qmake5 for QT5.

The only problem is that is partly broken..when run it says

/mnt/utmp/codeblocks/qt5/bin/uic: error while loading shared libraries: libQt5Core.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
now Makefile is generated...and typing make seems to compile...i'll let you know if all go ok or not.

Ok builded fine... quick run and within codeblocks cli is running....but i don't know how to use this

So if you want to retry :

run Codeblocks cli

go inside the folder where you unpacked the source

go to /src dir and type:

qmake5 qtbrynhildr.pro

now you see two lines of errors like i reported above (just ignore for now)

now type

make

and after 2 or 3 minutes the program is compiled.

hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone else please try porting it?
i downloaded the sources...since QT5 is the mandatory version to use (maybe Qt5.4.1 reading the doc files ) using qmake doesn't work here as ptitSeb have two version of QT libs inside Codeblocks pnd, Qt4.8 and Qt5...so instead of using qmake (that is for the older revision of the QT lib) we must use qmake5 for QT5.

The only problem is that is partly broken..when run it says

/mnt/utmp/codeblocks/qt5/bin/uic: error while loading shared libraries: libQt5Core.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
now Makefile is generated...and typing make seems to compile...i'll let you know if all go ok or not.

Ok builded fine... quick run and within codeblocks cli is running....but i don't know how to use this

So if you want to retry :

run Codeblocks cli

go inside the folder where you unpacked the source

go to /src dir and type:

qmake5 qtbrynhildr.pro

now you see two lines of errors like i reported above (just ignore for now)

now type

make

and after 2 or 3 minutes the program is compiled.

hope this helps.
I ran into another error when doing what you wrote. Its now telling me that 'UnicodeUTF8' is not a member of 'QApplication'. Can you please post the compiled app as an attachment? Thanks in advance. Btw, to use QTBrynhildr, you first have to get Brynhildr running on your PC then you connect to it by clicking File, Connect and filling out the proper text boxes.

Last edited by a moderator:
This will be difficult for me to find the cause...i'm not so expert.

Please retry to gain more info with output log enabled...go to Option/and click on "output Log ON/OFF" in the program.

rpg-maker-xp http://gamejolt.com/games/rpg/super-mario-rpg-the-starlite-worlds/27143/(over 300MB)

rpg-maker xp http://rpgmaker.net/games/3531/(26MB)

rpg-maker-xp http://www.mediafire.com/download/jzjqmy5iydx/Final+Story+0.38.rar(90MB)

There are ever a Game.exe and the Gamefiles in the Folder.

The Gamefiles are with ending .rgssad

The Links what are here are all in rar packed and no Exe Installer ;)

Edit: the Second Game look realy nice:

Clipboard02hh.jpg
Aw my Godness: :D

I found an Opensource RPG Maker XP and VX player for Linux like EasyRPG.

https://github.com/Ancurio/mkxp
So it's not a straight forward compile in fact.

I had to compile SDL2_sound (done),, libguess (done) and update Ruby to 2.1 (on going), even if it can be run with ruby 1.9, it's strognly advise to update...

After that, I suspect the packaging may be triky (because of that ruby binding).

But the way @ingoreis, do you have link to some free games to tests, in case all goes well enough...
Any little News of this,where you able to play on of these Games? ^_^
Still nothing. It segfault at start (of "finding...", didn't try any other). I tried to debug a bit but I'm not sure where it segfault (there is 2 thread, and one is ruby, it I think it's segfaulting on this one, but not sure). I used gles2 rendering also, as it is supported...

Maybe I have to try some other games you linked..
Any News on This? ;)

Hehe i did not forget this :D

Back