Port Requests

Please can anyone try to Port Mediathekview?

Its Java based like the TV Browser PND.

Its s a Freeware Software for viewing much much German TV Shows/Documentations.

Postet the Link 2 Times in this Thread :)

Liquid War 6 is a GL game. I doesn't seems to work with lunixbochs'libGL unfortunatly (well, I only have a gray window, but can hear the liquid sounds of the menu). So it may need some GL->GLES conversion (didn't look at the complexity of the conversion yet).

Shaders. Did you try it with GL2 renamed to libGL.so.1?

Last edited by a moderator:
Shaders. Did you try it with GL2 renamed to libGL.so.1?
I'll take a look. I haven't spend much time on that one. Minimal spec is gl 1.2 card, so it should work with GL1.
With software rendering it is way too slow to be playable (0.5 FPS in game or so on my 1GHz unit). So it certainly needs hardware rendering - or else, a rewrite of the graphics module to make it less demanding (it is after all a rather simple 2D game).

Hi,

Do you think Open4speed could be ported to the Pandora ?

open4speed-by-lvonasek-9-0-s-307x512.jpg

This game brings a new kind of gaming, there are no payments, no autogas. Your score depends only on your skills. You have to control your car as good as you can because the game provides gameplay without any secret helpers. The game is powered with a such nice graphics with reflections, motion blur and particle effects. The game engine is based on Bullet Physics 2.81 and OpenGL ES 2.0. For better compatibility you can change visual detail in options.
An Android version already exists here.

Bye, Magic Sam

Back