Port Requests

Half life on the pandora. Realy nice! That means that good old counterstrike is also on the way towards the pandora ?!

holy crap. this just made my day! ptitSeb you are a god among men!

I expect a sudden peak of interest in the Pandora when this becomes a reality. I'd personally be more interested in UT and SiN, but this might be the occasion to test the interesting HL mods I've never played. :)

So does this mean we will be able to play the actual Half-Life 1 game?

Oh man, too sweet! I just started to play it years ago on my ps2 then it went bad, It would be great to finally finish it on the Pandora, Same goes for Sin and No one lives forever (never finished them..

Oh man, too sweet! I just started to play it years ago on my ps2 then it went bad, It would be great to finally finish it on the Pandora, Same goes for Sin and No one lives forever (never finished them..
I have finished all 3 of them on PCs already. But I'll gladly replay them on the Pandora :)

For Half Life 1, what data files would we need to get this up and running on the Pandora? I know I used to have a cd copy years back, and I think I may have had a copy under Steam (which I've not installed for years(both Steam and any games I had there!), which of those would work better do you think?

For Half Life 1, what data files would we need to get this up and running on the Pandora? I know I used to have a cd copy years back, and I think I may have had a copy under Steam (which I've not installed for years(both Steam and any games I had there!), which of those would work better do you think?
A fresh CD install, updated to v1.10 do works!

It seems a Steam version works too.

Thank the Lord the Steam version works. I never owned the CD one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Found my cd, and installed it on my laptop, so should have all files required, looking forward to this! (hope it's ready soon)

Found my cd, and installed it on my laptop, so should have all files required, looking forward to this! (hope it's ready soon)
You'll need the update to 1.1.0 or 1.1.1. also.

The PND is still in beta test. There are some things that I want to fix / enhance first, and I have to work also on the Steam version support of Half Life Gold, as it seems it doesn't work well enough for now.

You'll need the update to 1.1.0 or 1.1.1. also.

The PND is still in beta test. There are some things that I want to fix / enhance first, and I have to work also on the Steam version support of Half Life Gold, as it seems it doesn't work well enough for now.
I'll have to make sure my version is fully patched then.

Back