Port Requests

Webogram works for me with Firefox on Pandora. But it is quite slow. I would love telegram desktop for the Pandora :) . Building QT is a pain in the ass, even on a normal PC.

I understand whats so complicated,i tried 2-3 Days to get Telegram Desktop run on an older PC

with the WindowsStyle YLMF OS 3.0 (older Debian based) to get run.

Download this,compile this and then need you Surprising this...but this need another Thing to get compile.

Linux is complicated,luckily i learned a lot because the Pandora with Linux ;)

I understand that Telegeram Desktop would be Difficult to get run on the Pandora and Thx again for

your trying that Ptitseb ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all :)

I've been watching "River monsters" on TV all the afternoon, and I'm wondering: are there any good open source fishing video games available that could be ported to Pandora ?

Cheers,

Magic Sam 

I've been watching "River monsters" on TV all the afternoon, and I'm wondering: are there any good open source fishing video games available that could be ported to Pandora ? Cheers, Magic Sam
I'm a fan of River Monsters too. I loved "Get Bass" "SEGA Bass Fishing" on Dreamcast, so I'd be interested in a decent Pandora fishing sim too :)

Yes, the controller did play a large part in its success, but it's still good without it. Shame it was so limited and the sequels weren't as good. SEGA Marine Fishing was beautiful to look at, but a pig to actually play.

Hi all :)

Here is an interesting NES emulator written from scratch in Go.

Cheers, Magic Sam
Oh, a Go software. Time to try that GNU Go compiler that take some megabytes in codeblocks :)

There are some depandencies (glfw / gl) that will probably make the port not super easy... But I'll give it a try soon...

Hi,an Idea for Telegram Messenger.

Is it possible to build Telegram Messenger in PanDebian and then steal the important Libs from there for an PND?

Hi again :)

@ ptitSeb: thanks for porting Warsow !
You're welcome :)

On a side note, do you think Quake2World / Quetoo would work on the Pandora ?

Maybe. But it's Online only, no offline mode it seems. If there is no bots or things like that, I'm not sure it's worth the effort.

And last but not least, do you have any status update regarding Cube / Assault Cube (reloaded) ? They were in the works IIRC...

EDIT: Cube for ARM and OpenGL ES here ?

Cheers, Magic Sam
AssaultCube Releaded I haven't resume my work on it. It read DEPTH buffer for the shooting algorythm, so it's not playable right now (but Framerate is fine). I still have to find some workaround, but I haven't took any time to work on it.

Cube and the GLES port of it, yeah, I know. Last time I checked, it was a iOS port, and no Makefile in the sources. I haven't work on that (I have some sources on my dev. portition, but untouched for now).

Cube and the GLES port of it, yeah, I know. Last time I checked, it was a iOS port, and no Makefile in the sources. I haven't work on that (I have some sources on my dev. portition, but untouched for now).
I was referring to that Pocket PC version from 2004, with a Makefile ;)

Cheers, Magic Sam

^_^Maybe another interresting Idea for porting Telegram.

Is it possible to build the WindowsVersion for ARM,for Winelib?

Example why this Idea realy should work:

I have a YLMF OS 3.0 running based on Ubuntu 10.04 and the QT Libs are too old for the Linux Telegram...

...but the Windows Version over Wine work perfectly.

I have no Knowledge about compiling with Winelib/Winebuilder but maybe that will work?

Then should we have an ARM Compiled WindowsBinary for ARM Wine.

Maybe this Way need no patched QT and PNDing can work more easy too. ;)

I remember trying to build Miranda IM using winelib. The process was far from easy, because Makefiles converted by winemaker are not error-free for non-trivial Makefiles, so a lot of manual work was required

Back