Release PolloPollo, out now!

Bought, downloaded, and is now waiting for registration :)

Whoo! That was blindingly fast! And in the middle of the night, too. I'm impressed. Also, by the game - Very nice!

Due to the critics about the DRM system in Pandora community, we discuss the posibility to release the game without DRM system.

But to do that we need to have sure they are users interested in adquire the game, if you are interested, only need to put here the intention, and if the number of persons interested in the game it's ok for us, I made and release a new version of the game.

The game was released to Gp2x Wiz and Caanoo, but GPH is dead, so at the present the unique console alive is Pandora, and due to the actual situation, we don't have plans to release the game in other platforms, so the game disapear with these 3 consoles....

Anyway, we are happy to participate in the small list of commercial games for these consoles, with a complete game including the art boxes and manuals.

Geca I think DRM free is best it may pursware more people to buy :) but I already bought your game, its good :p but for some people waiting for an email with special file may be too much effort.

I already stated, I will try to support all DRM free commercial endeavours... I always try to go for the Humble bundles due to fair pricing and lack of DRM.

I've already heard pollo pollo is good, but the DRM is definitely a turn off.

I get paid in a week so I'll be sure to grab pollo pollo and Kami ASAP! ;)

I'll get it as well with no DRM.

Edit: Oh, and I don't need box either!

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought it already, but don't think I registered it yet. I would prefer DRM free too.

If you make it DRM free, I'll buy another copy to say "thanks" :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't bought the game yet but when it's DRM free i certainly will. :)

Back