Please Sponsor Me

Vimacs said:
Craigix, could we send you the money by paypal and you add it into the account?
(this would also give those 28% extra, wouldn't it?)
It sucks that I couldn't bleed the UK out of that 28% from not living in the UK. But I guess it doesn't suck from not having to pay your ridiculous taxes every day of my life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Craig, I also don't have a credit card. Nor access to one either :(

If you can accept some other form of payment I'd like to help.

Fat Agnus said:
It sucks that I couldn't bleed the UK out of that 28% from not living in the UK. But I guess it doesn't suck from not having to pay your ridiculous taxes every day of my life.
Some of us like it here. Why not do us all a favour jump off a cliff?

P-J said:
Fat Agnus said:

I don't.

I'm getting off this fucking island asap.

I might hijack this island and turn it into my dark domain, but I assure you you will probably live.

I'm with Nova. Im only staying within the UK to finish Uni then I hope to move on out and start to work elsewhere in the world. I've been here for 18 years of my life (all of it) and just want to go elsewhere and see the world. I'm sure there are more picturesque scenes then the rolling hills and the vegetation and fauna and wildlife in Scotland.

Ganepark32 said:
I'm sure there are more picturesque scenes then the rolling hills and the vegetation and fauna and wildlife in Scotland.
Yes, the plants and wildlife in the south of England ;).

Really? Hear I was under the impression that Scotland was supposed to have the most beautiful scenery in the UK? I don't know. I need to travel more and see a few more places. WIll be doing a bit of travelling in the next few week although its not what I expected. Having to trapse around the UK to go to open days at Unis.

I've travelled all over the world and I still think the UK is one of the best places to live (even with our taxes). I hope you find the same.

More dontions today, thanks so much, I could take paypal, I'll look into it.

Ganepark32 said:
I'm with Nova. Im only staying within the UK to finish Uni then I hope to move on out and start to work elsewhere in the world. I've been here for 18 years of my life (all of it) and just want to go elsewhere and see the world. I'm sure there are more picturesque scenes then the rolling hills and the vegetation and fauna and wildlife in Scotland.
Was planning on the same thing, but actually hoping to either move to the UK or else the Netherlands or Germany.

P-J said:
Fat Agnus said:

Jesus dude, sorry for not writing "I love UK taxes!". Why on earth do you think a criticism of your taxes is a knock on your island?

Besides, use your spell checker. The word is spelled f-a-v-o-r. ;) Oh snap!

Fat Agnus said:
Jesus dude, sorry for not writing "I love UK taxes!". Why on earth do you think a criticism of your taxes is a knock on your island?

Spelt favour in Britain... :p

Fat Agnus said:
Sorry, just get tired of people who emigrate then poke fun at those that actually like it here. I'm guessing you're not one of those people :)

I hope for your sake this is a joke :)

I don't know if it's your first organised half-marathon but it's a great feeling at the end and you can pretty much guarantee that once you've done one more will follow so good luck to you.

( Anyone fancying doing one could do worse than to look at Hal Higdon's training program [google will provide] which will get you over the distance after about 12 weeks training )

Fat Agnus said:
P-J said:
Fat Agnus said:

You have "special" classes don't you ;)

I will be dressed in bright yellow!

OK, last call for this, please please sponsor me!

Everyone who does I will need your address if you want the surprise as it has to be posted to you. (oooh!)

Thanks,

Craig

Back