Play Diablo and Starcraft with mouse

padoro

Are the games Diablo and Starcraft ready to play with mouse? I need to buy an otg cable or a hub.

(The ones recompiled by notaz)

Last edited by a moderator:
Are the games Diablo and Starcraft ready to play with mouse? I need to buy an otg cable or a hub.

(The ones recompiled by notaz)
I use an OTG cable with a mouse, works great on both games.

Thank you. I've only tried them to see how they run and it's an amaizing work.

Have you completed any of them without errors or bugs?

Thank you. I've only tried them to see how they run and it's an amaizing work.

Have you completed any of them without errors or bugs?
Starcraft I got through the entire Terran mission on it no problem, Diablo I played here and there when I get a chance. I honestly have too many hobbies to sit down and actually complete a game.

I finished Diablo with the warrior, and yes, that was using a mouse... as using the touchscreen is rather challenging for diablo.

I've also been using a mouse to play half-life and arx fatalis...

edit: concerning Diablo, there's one anoying "bug" when using the mouse... everytime you click on an item in the inventory (to pick up or drop items) the mouse cursor jump left by what seems like the witdh of the black border. nothing too bad or game breaking, but it gets annoying fast when managing all your potions or gold piles...

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh.. I like playing both with touch screen. To me it seems like it's made for it, am I missing something?

I hardly ever use a mouse to be honest. I often bring one but usually end up not using it. It's a little too cumbersom to hold the pandora and use the mouse at the same time. ;)

it's ported to be played with a touchscreen, that little bug I mention is definetly a proof of this, but try getting that damn ring from the floor with the stylus... even when activating the zoom it's still hard...

At last, it has been difficult to get the otg cable but now I've got one. It has been worth it.

Diablo, Starcraft and scumvm games play better with a mouse. The gameplay gains in speed and accuracy.

I just bought a cheap otg adapter myself for my mouse and after years of always having to plug in a USB hub, then activate the USB on the Pandora, just simply being able to plug it in and it works is great to me! (is terrible really what minor Pandora thing can make me happy).

Back