Pizza Fund

Status
Not open for further replies.

dookie4fun

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
hey people im starving can you wire me some money through paypal 4 some pizza? if so SWEET. my paypal adress is dookie4fun@aol.com :D

EDIT: go away mods, dont close this... you wouldask for money to if you were hungery

dookie4fun posted on Dec 4 2004 at 07:32 PM said:
hey people im starving can you wire me some money through paypal 4 some pizza? if so SWEET. my paypal adress is dookie4fun@aol.com :D

EDIT: go away mods, dont close this... you wouldask for money to if you were hungery

:D Im eating homemade pizza right now so BLAH!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not. Funny.

I know first hand about poverty and having no food to eat; seriously.

My mother had to go on public assistance, and get food stamps for us to survive.

You have a PC with 'net access. Again, not funny.

This goes in off topic, not general talk.
This is a scam, folks. It would take several
days to be able to get the money into a form
useable for pizza buying. It's probably his
DS fund.

EDIT:
If I weren't open-minded, I'd report you as a troll. :p

y isnt anyone giving me money for pizza. PLEASE IM HUNGERY!!! food makes me live, and i like living. if you dont give me money that means you want me to die witch means your a terrorist!

ANGRY MOBS! ATTTTAAAACCCCKKKKK!!!! THE TROLLLS ARE REBELLING! THE TROLLS ARE REBELLING! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Blah posted on Dec 4 2004 at 11:57 PM said:
This goes in off topic, not general talk.
This is a scam, folks. It would take several
days to be able to get the money into a form
useable for pizza buying. It's probably his
DS fund.

EDIT:
If I weren't open-minded, I'd report you as a troll. :p

Yes, it should be in off topic, but its after midnight so yeah.

Technically, it could be converted faster if a third party was involved as a Paypal broker. E.g. a parent with a credic card willing to fork out only on receipt of money into their own paypal account, which would therefore allow a transition a lot faster.

But would beg the question why on earth just not ask if you could borrow some money from your parents in the first place?

Last edited by a moderator:
do you have a hot girlfriend? if so you could send her down to the pizza joint wearing something a little extra-racy, i bet she could coerce the damn pizza guy to hand over a lil' extra leftovers...

or you could grab some of yer pa's beer, get loaded, and run down at the end of the night when they are closing up the shop, be all loud and friendly and take up the rest of their scraps (pizza orders that never got picked up or they are too lazy to deliver). They won't wanna start with you, so you are liable to get some freebies and maybe even a fountain drink if they've not closed it down yet. It's really your call, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back