Pixel Rendition Of The Gp32?

starpause

Website
mp3death.us
does anyone have a pixel art rendition of the gp32? something along the lines of gp32_console but clean pixels and distinguishable keys?

i want to use it for a lgpt quickstart guide!

i was pretty sure i saw something like that around in peoples signatures but couldn't find what i wanted after searching the forums and scouring random threads :) ... so much thanks in advance!!!

Somewhere in the infinite recursiveness of E:\crud\stuff\junk\ I've got something. I'll post it if I can find it.

Sorry. I checked and it is lost forever (apparently its been several hard drives/formats since I made those). But I'll try to make one later.

The originals had symbols for "ESRB style" ratings and BLU+ compatibility, as well as multiplayer support.

I did a render of the GP32 in Flash, you can resize that to any size then take a snapshot of it:

GP32.swf

Is that of any help at all?

P.S. I have rendered a GP2X, PSP and an N-Gage too!

WarmFluffyUK posted on Aug 17 2006 at 07:09 AM said:
Show show show!

- Alex

Last edited by a moderator:
vector graphics scaled down and rasterized are usually not very useful for true pixel art. a real artist can fit a lot more detail into that 32x32 pixel space than you would get with a hundred overlapping antialiased edges.

Sparr posted on Aug 17 2006 at 06:23 PM said:
vector graphics scaled down and rasterized are usually not very useful for true pixel art. a real artist can fit a lot more detail into that 32x32 pixel space than you would get with a hundred overlapping antialiased edges.
I was only trying to help :D

Alex. posted on Aug 17 2006 at 03:08 PM said:
Show show show!

- Alex
Okey Doke:

N-Gage.swf

PSP.swf

GP2X.swf

These were created for the flash animation on Checklist:

Animation.swf

:)

Those are very good looking, you have a lot of skill and patience. Thanks for sharing :)

- Alex

WarmFluffyUK posted on Aug 17 2006 at 04:27 PM said:
Sparr posted on Aug 17 2006 at 06:23 PM said:
I was only trying to help :D

Alex. posted on Aug 17 2006 at 03:08 PM said:
Show show show!

- Alex
Okey Doke:

N-Gage.swf

PSP.swf

GP2X.swf

These were created for the flash animation on Checklist:

Animation.swf

:)

The only one i didnt like was the psp one...no offense but it was really lacking in shading. But I was *really* impressed by the ngage one, captured the transparent joystick very well, especially the joystick refraction and such...

Loubear posted on Aug 18 2006 at 03:00 AM said:
The only one i didnt like was the psp one...no offense but it was really lacking in shading. But I was *really* impressed by the ngage one, captured the transparent joystick very well, especially the joystick refraction and such...
To be honest, they were all supposed to be a lot smaller, if you resize the browser you will see the PSP looks a lot more realistic. The reason for this was that they were all designed for an animation, I posted a link to that too! Oh and here's a link to the animation as it appears on the site: Checklist

But we have gone totally off topic here, thanks for all the comments though, I'm really getting on with Flash these days.

P.S. If you want a laugh, take a look at this mock site I am in the middle of playing with, it's for a friends Guest house: Llwynygog.

Back