The Story Of Jonopike And His Gp32

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonoPike

Still Fresh
A week ago, the GP32 I had ordered arrived at my house. I was so excited. It was a dream come true - to play emulated games on a handheld console. I opened it up and turned it on. But, the sun clouded over, and the sky turned black.

I heard some horrific entrance music, and tried to play something. I just about worked my way to playing Sonic. What a horrific assrape of the classic this was!! The framerate was terrible, and it was an abomination. The game ran better on technology nearly 15 years older!

So, my purchase was a cataclysmic failure, and a waste of money. I tried to sell it to a young boy who had grown impatient with a game boy advance. Alas, the youth of today isn't as moronic as I believed, and say through my scam.

A tale of woe, and this is just chapter one! :ph34r:

I don't understand exactly what you want to say but I guess you mean that you are not happy with your Gp32?

Of course I am not happy with it! I have had to see my GP numerous times this week because of severe depression. I am on a cocktail of mind altering drugs which I can't even remember, to help me not kill myself from spending my life savings on one of these!

The GP32 was 'The Light at the end of the Tunnel' to my dark days of Playstation gaming. But no. Even old classics like Sega Megadrive have been slaughtered by it!

are you realy that stupid?

OM OMG evryone sayd a i can play evrything fullspeed and now it isnt fullspeed arg its so bad it sucks man thats the uglyst thing ever omg omg, even psx dont work

i think he is only a really stupid zodiac fan who had never a gp32 and tries tu make it bad :(

really stupid

Just 'cause you're too stupid to get it to work, doesn't mean it's bad. Everyone else seems to be able to get Sonic (and thousands of other games, for that matter) to run perfectly, you're just thick. Which Sonic is it you're trying to play? Hell, why should we even bother holding your hand and teaching you precisely what to do, it's your problem. I'll buy your GP for £30 if you dont want it.

LOL like WE care that YOU don't like your GP32

You're not worth it so get lost... buy a Zodiac or something like that

Firstly, when spending alot of money on a product, you shouldn't just dive in head first. I took time to research my faithful GP and new full well that Genesis and Snes emulation were not yet full speed with sound. But pretty damn close. I decided that because I was patient and enjoy the idea of watching Evangelion and films such as Ghost In The Shell and The Matrix etc and listening to MP3's as well as my favourite Atari ST and other favourites from my childhood that this system was right for me. I now have been blessed with new frontiers for the GP32 and all I need to do is be patient and enjoy this quality product and its great value. Also I would just like to say a great big thank you to everyone that made enjoying the GP32 as much as this possible and my appreciation to you all is excessive.

Right, how to put this. I know a 12 year old boy who can download all the Sonic ROMs, get a private emulator from rlyeh, load them onto his GP32 which boots in 1 second, and plays Sonic at full speed. Now I don't know what this says about him. I do know what it says about you though. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back