Pipes Is Ready

Would paypal work though? I thought they took a charge from every transfer, so if you send someone 1 euro they'd receive, well, nothing.

k3nn posted on Feb 21 2007 at 07:12 PM said:
Would paypal work though? I thought they took a charge from every transfer, so if you send someone 1 euro they'd receive, well, nothing.
Depends. If you send Credit Card Paypal they take a hefty charge and I wouldn't be able to receive it either way. Normal paypal transfers are free.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Mr. saehn sent me an PM today. Although he is not right at saying, that I said the game is Freeware there is one thing he is right about:
All I'm really asking is that if you're going to change a product's standing ... that you get input from those of us who have freely contributed to the project.
He is definitly right there and because of that I removed the skin restrictions from the game.
There is only one skin included, which is pretty ugly. If you want to have another skins (there is MUCH better lookings ones...) just make a new directory under "ressources\gfx\skins" like skin2 or skin3 and copy the three files (active.png, inactive.png, cursor.png (take it from skin1)) there. You can switch skins at the Menu using the LEFT and RIGHT shoulder buttons!

Enjoy :)

I love your 'Beerware licence'! Can I use it for mine? (not for GP2x though)

If BWL is your original idea, I assume you deserve my 1 buck just for that :lol:

Cheers!

beerlabels.com-01093.jpg

mittens posted on Feb 22 2007 at 02:34 AM said:
I love your 'Beerware licence'! Can I use it for mine? (not for GP2x though)

If BWL is your original idea, I assume you deserve my 1 buck just for that :lol:
No, it is not my original idea so feel free to use it, don't expect to get _anything_ out of it, though ;)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beerware

saehn posted on Feb 22 2007 at 03:37 AM said:
Now we are talking, I love this beer, too bad it is almost impossible to get in austrian Pubs :(

hitbyambulance posted on Feb 22 2007 at 09:39 AM said:
as i'm not an alcohol drinker, can i send you a root beer (or ginger ale) label...
Fine, I prefer Ginger Ale

Nagelfar posted on Feb 22 2007 at 01:10 AM said:
Now we are talking, I love this beer, too bad it is almost impossible to get in austrian Pubs :(
That's amazing to me. I'm on the other side of the Atlantic and I can get Hoegaarden almost anywhere. I would have thought it would be easier to get in Europe.

Ravnos posted on Feb 22 2007 at 10:25 PM said:
Nagelfar posted on Feb 22 2007 at 01:10 AM said:
That's amazing to me. I'm on the other side of the Atlantic and I can get Hoegaarden almost anywhere. I would have thought it would be easier to get in Europe.
Problem is that the Hoegaarden brewery was bought by a huge brewery cartel who is represented in all major european countries BUT Austria, beats me.

saehn posted on Feb 23 2007 at 02:17 PM said:
Here in the States we enjoy Hoegaarden cold, with a slice of orange. At least, that's how I was introduced to it. How about across the pond? Straight? Warm?
Same here...if you manage to get it. There used to be a nice little Irish Pub which used to carry it. Not any more though and their "replacement" doesn't taste like Hoegaarden at all.

Back