Release Pickle posts analog nub action

thanks
for the vid

im still not to sure

anyway, any noticed the new PSP GO analogue, is placed similarly to the pandoras

Quake 2 looks very smooth.
BTW, is resolution set to 800x480 or just scaled from 640x480? Quake2-icculus doesn't support widescreens, AFAIK.

Your thumbs will get tired quickly because you have to hold em up all the time, else youll touch some of the other keys on the keyboard. thats gonna suck i can tell you already

and i dont know why but the pandora still looks very fragile to me :lol: i know thats bs but i think im gonna be afraid to accidentaly break it in half all the time when using the nubs :eek: :eek: :eek:

hansfranz said:
Your thumbs will get tired quickly because you have to hold em up all the time, else youll touch some of the other keys on the keyboard. thats gonna suck i can tell you already

and i dont know why but the pandora still looks very fragile to me :lol: i know thats bs but i think im gonna be afraid to accidentaly break it in half all the time when using the nubs :eek: :eek: :eek:

i think the best way to hold it would be
hold as you would any controller, however place your to small fingers on top of the keyboard and the bottom, this would help tilt it

would prevent some of the problem of the pandora being small, and would tilt the console towards you

I guess it's one of those things, only you can decide how comfortable it is. Afterall we all have different hand sizes, joints, firmness, etc. So we'll probably have to wait till we have the chance to hold one at some point.

why would you need to hold your hands to keep from touching the keyboard? it's not like they're action buttons in any game you play and even if they were... just reassign them. Even then the buttons dont look sensitive enough or prominent enough that just resting the butt of you have on them is going to activate a press.

Yeah I don't know how some people hold game controllers (there might be some strange techniques out there) but from my experiences, you hold it on the left and right sides with your palms touching the side of the case (in this case similar to a PSP), with your pointer fingers wrapped up along the side over the shoulder pads, your thumbs hovering around the front where the buttons are, and your other 3 fingers curled beneath the system... If anybody tries to use this thing like a keyboard with your fingers on the top -- I feel bad for you

Back