Pentesting with Pandora?

No love, no share?

I am just on a different time zone, okay? :)

Good job, how did you end up doing it?

Well, just installed Pandian (dd didn't want to work, I burned the image file with an sd card burner.) and followed some tutorials about how to install metasploit on debian. It needs some space, however. Also, you are going to need install 3 or 4 ruby gems manually by typing to the terminal. But if some people wants, I can post a tutorial.

Have you looked at KALI Linux for android?
i can't remember the name right now (net hunter?), but it's just a list of installable packages 
maybe we can dump The package list and install that way. 

I I know I had my old N900 being able to pentest ;)
was so much fun! I miss my N900!
it was mostly aircrack and a custom aircrack gui we were working on fAIRCRACK, which I was actually going to try to get it working on Pandora!

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you looked at KALI Linux for android?
i can't remember the name right now (net hunter?), but it's just a list of installable packages 
maybe we can dump The package list and install that way. 

I I know I had my old N900 being able to pentest ;)
was so much fun! I miss my N900!
it was mostly aircrack and a custom aircrack gui we were working on fAIRCRACK, which I was actually going to try to get it working on Pandora!

It is Kali Nethunter, and just for Nexus phones, I guess. I didn't know it was just a list of packages. (My guess was its something even more complex :)  )

Just finding people interested in pentesting makes me happy :p
Edit : fAIRCRACK, huh? That's what I call a better name :)

I will post a thread about pentesting tutorials on Pandora soon (when I get the time). Don't expect something good, though!

Let me get some info, I'm a big fan of pentesting and willing to help with anything.

I'm actually getting a nexus 5 (not 5x) delivered today so I can install nethunter, I'll dump a package list from it and see what we need! :)

I was a BIG fan of wifi cracking (testing ;)  ) on my N900 using aircrack and fAIRCRACK (GUI).

Let me get some info, I'm a big fan of pentesting and willing to help with anything.

I'm actually getting a nexus 5 (not 5x) delivered today so I can install nethunter, I'll dump a package list from it and see what we need! :)

I was a BIG fan of wifi cracking (testing ;)  ) on my N900 using aircrack and fAIRCRACK (GUI).

I will be very glad if you help me! Thanks!

Think I'm going to install Pandian, metasploit and a bunch of other tools and set up some virtual machines to pentest since I have nothing better to do.

not virtual machines

Reaver is not effective these days with routers timing out and preventing new pin attempts after "x" failed attempts.

WPSpixie is the best exploit recently

Reaver is not effective these days with routers timing out and preventing new pin attempts after "x" failed attempts.

WPSpixie is the best exploit recently

But it doesn't work on some routers.

There's a fork of reaver that includes a pixie dust attack, forgot the link to it though

Can you post all these in the Pandora Pentesting thread please? :)  (the other thread)

Reaver fork with pixie dust attack:

https://github.com/t6x/reaver-wps-fork-t6x

I compiled it (with pixiewps) for the Pandora and it runs fine:

RhmtMM4.jpg

I'm running it on Angstrom rather than Pandian, I'm going to recompile it with a few edits so that it doesn't store session files on the NAND then release a PND.

Back