Pcsx4All Compatibility List

traylorpark said:
Huh ... I came here to learn about PCSX compatibility and instead learned the developer has left.
Shouldn't ya'll be sending him beer and women?

i am happy to hook fanxis up with a beer or 3, but i don't think i can help out with the women - and sadly, i don't look that good in a dress :p

cheers, simone

Last edited by a moderator:
traylorpark said:
Huh ... I came here to learn about PCSX compatibility and instead learned the developer has left.
I hope he meant that he left this forum not his work. I find normal he is angry about that comentary, but in the end i think that the main problem here is that there aint a pcsx4pandora yet.

raindog said:
traylorpark said:
I hope he meant that he left this forum not his work. I find normal he is angry about that comentary, but in the end i think that the main problem here is that there aint a pcsx4pandora yet.
Has anybody confirmed that PCSX runs on Ginge for the Pandora yet?

ndbsolar said:
raindog said:
traylorpark said:
Has anybody confirmed that PCSX runs on Ginge for the Pandora yet?
Pcsx4all is a wiz application. Ginge is for gp2x apps only. So wont work in ginge.

Sorry for my poor english.

raindog said:
Pcsx4all is a wiz application. Ginge is for gp2x apps only. So wont work in ginge.
GINGE works for some wiz apps, too (in its most recent release).

ndbsolar said:
traylorpark said:
Franxis seem to have a personal grudge agaisnt Craig for whatever reason (as most of the spanish people on these boards seem to).
It's a shame that he uses that grudge against the largest community on the boards, and a community who would love to have him onside.

Not only the Spanish people. You can also count me and some others here in. And the largest Wiz Community is GP32spain. Without this community no PCSX4 at all and a lot of other software gems. BTW, IMHO Craigs comment was at least pointless and off topic.
Can a mod please tidy up here? Thanks.

ndbsolar said:
traylorpark said:
Franxis seem to have a personal grudge agaisnt Craig for whatever reason (as most of the spanish people on these boards seem to).
It's a shame that he uses that grudge against the largest community on the boards, and a community who would love to have him onside.

It is strange and I don't think we will ever really know why. It was not my intention at all to cause him offense. I've said numerous times on these boards how good PCSX is. Just because I happen to think Ginge is the far more interesting piece of software apparently that's not acceptable.

quote said:
raindog said:
GINGE works for some wiz apps, too (in its most recent release).
Oh, ok, i didnt know about that. Thank you for the information. ;)

sbock said:
ndbsolar said:
traylorpark said:

Not only the Spanish people. You can also count me and some others here in. And the largest Wiz Community is GP32spain. Without this community no PCSX4 at all and a lot of other software gems. BTW, IMHO Craigs comment was at least pointless and off topic.
Can a mod please tidy up here? Thanks.
I'm sorry, I should have said "these boards".
While I agree that PCSX4 would not exist if it was not for the spanish community, I think most people here would like to see a native Pandora port. Not doing this is like saying "I don't like that guy, so I don't like any of you". It's a shame :(
Can I ask what your problem with Craig is?

Yes I'd like to know what the problem is too, all we ever get is vague mysterious answers.

I read and sometimes post on GP32Spain, know Anarchy, donate to Spanish devs (inc Franxis) so it's intriguing.

ndbsolar said:
traylorpark said:
In that case there´s a comment that implies that the compo was fixed. If i were the winner i would be upset.

I bet it was something to do with an event, possibly romantic, that happened on a distant sunny beach in Ibiza

raindog said:
ndbsolar said:
traylorpark said:
In that case there´s a comment that implies that the compo was fixed. If i were the winner i would be upset.
So a random comment makes him a bit upset, and he basicly tells us that he won't develop for the Pandora? I'm sorry, but in my opinion, that is a little bit childish.

ndbsolar said:
raindog said:
ndbsolar said:
traylorpark said:
So a random comment makes him a bit upset, and he basicly tells us that he won't develop for the Pandora? I'm sorry, but in my opinion, that is a little bit childish.
Did he say that? I dont think so. I understand that he said goodbye to this forum, nothing more.

I said it 'almost felt like' the PSX emu had to win, not that it was fixed. See how it seems that things I say GP32Spain regulars read in to it what they want and this fuels their imagined vendetta against me.

What I meant was that even before the results were announced you had this 300+ post thread about PSX, about how great it would be, etc. etc. while they hardly mentioned any of the other entries.

There is nothing more to read in to this. There is no suggestion it was rigged - Ed was one of the judges for heavens sake!

raindog said:
ndbsolar said:
raindog said:
ndbsolar said:
traylorpark said:
Did he say that? I dont think so. I understand that he said goodbye to this forum, nothing more.
I hope you right :)

Here's +1 for Franxis.

Could you all move a bit of your 'psx for pandora' to the pandora section and let us gloat on our fortune that we've had a working console for over a year which pretty much fulfilled all promises :)

klikklak said:
Here's +1 for Franxis.

Could you all move a bit of your 'psx for pandora' to the pandora section and let us gloat on our fortune that we've had a working console for over a year which pretty much fulfilled all promises :)
We were having a civil (albeit slightly offtopic) discussion, and this fanboy comes along.
Oh well, I'm sure you will be not so pleased to know that the "psx for pandora" people can already play it on our machine.
*Now for the fanboy part*
There is now no reason to own a Wiz unless you are a cheapskate with small pockets ;)

ndbsolar said:
There is now no reason to own a Wiz unless you are a cheapskate with small pockets ;)
Well, I disagree with this statement. I love my WiZ. Even if I could pick the phone up and order a Pandora and have it in my hands tomorrow, I would still prefer my WiZ for on-the-go gaming. I think it's a wonderful and small portable device for on-the-go gaming that serves its purpose perfectly. I think the Pandora serves its purpose as well but I think its purpose is a bit different.

Zaephen said:
ndbsolar said:
Well, I disagree with this statement. I love my WiZ. Even if I could pick the phone up and order a Pandora and have it in my hands tomorrow, I would still prefer my WiZ for on-the-go gaming. I think it's a wonderful and small portable device for on-the-go gaming that serves its purpose perfectly. I think the Pandora serves its purpose as well but I think its purpose is a bit different.
I disagree too. It was a joke :)
*edit* The main reason is that Ginge is not full compatible... yet...

Back