Pc Spec. Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the answer! We must contact Dick Van Dyke! Then, we'll use his skills of deduction to discover what really is going on.

Also, Bargainbassment, you still haven't removed the logo from your antique fish keeping website. You seem to be making a lot of demands yet haven't answered the one thing I asked you to do.

thats a good point, i noticed that earlier, this is the ONLY topic i have posted in & i am now hardcore! lol, what does it mean then?, is it a ranking?

bargainbassments posted on Sep 6 2005 at 03:17 PM said:
thats a good point, i noticed that earlier, this is the ONLY topic i have posted in & i am now hardcore! lol, what does it mean then?, is it a ranking?
Hehe, yeah the "GP32 Hardcore" thing is pretty amusing considering you don't have a GP32.
Lot of posts, 100+. I think my post count has shot up because of this topic.

Edit: All you have to do now, is preorder a GP2X... B)

Last edited by a moderator:
i may have removed some of my details but i'll still be on here until i know matts happy but im simply not doing pc's anymore, yes i want to leave here with a clear name, I was so close to cancelling matts delivery earlier but didn't in the end, think all the remarks about me got the best of me if im honest,

Anyways, i vote that he will get the system!!!!, actually i know he'll get the system, And regarding the receipt that davey keeps calling fake, i do have a FULL worldpay receipt showing i paid for this collection, worldpay is the payment vendor for parcelforce online, i have this receipt to hand,

Davey g, the logo you done will be removed from the fish forum now, i did actually forget to take it off & its not right keeping it on there as its your work not mine, did really really really like it though :(

You didn't want to gimme that logo did you?????, no??? ok :(

Ok, so you were close to cancelling Matts order? How is that possible? You do realise you can't do anything once the package has been collected. Are you still going to claim that receipt is not a forgery is the question I have to ask you?

P.S. I haven't said anything before but my Dad has worked for a haulage company for over 10 years. You shouldn't try to argue against me on things like this.

Sent you a PM BB, please read carefully.

Any deliverys that i have booked in can be cancelled up until its been delivered, they cannot gurantee to cancel or hold deliverys but normally can without problems, i have cancelled & held deliverys off with parcelforce before but tend not to as it causes problems, All im saying is that you can cancel deliverys at ANY given time before its actually delivered to the destination,

This only applies to city-link & parcelforce, i know DHL do not allow cancellation of deliverys without 24 hrs notice,

The receipt is proper & i dont care what you say as parcelforce can & will confirm this, if i had a tracking number i would have given it ages ago but i simply didn't, i do also have a worldpay receipt which shows i have paid for matts delivery on my debit card,

I have been very open on these forums from the day i joined, some of my comments may have been stupid but i can't turn back time, or can i?,

So how do i get this GP32 thingy then?

The GP32 isn't for sale new any longer. Your only chance to get on is probable ebay or the marketplace here. Although ... you're still not a member on ebay, what's up with that?

Should wait for the GP2X anyway, it's the successor to the GP32 and if you pre-order now at gbax.com you should get it during october.

If you didn't receive a tracking number, why did you countlessly re-iterate to Matt (and Hanz and I) that you would send him a tracking number, then a tracking number and a receipt, then 5 days later there is no tracking number and only an obviously fake receipt?

Don't try arguing that the receipt is real, in fact I'm not going to try to convince anyone that is, it's really that obvious.

So why did you want the receipt removed from the forum again?

so what is the g32? an old console or something?,

im dealing direct with matt regarding his delivery/system/any questions so no posts will be given by me regarding my actions as im through with all that, its noone else business apart from matts, hes the one that bought the system, if he wasn't happy he would post, same as the reciept, i REALLY have not got to explain myself to anyone other than matt, that was my mistake on this forum in the first place, trying to explain things that didn't involve the people asking,

Its as one of the posts said before, Any problems & questions should be delt with out of the forum, same reason why i got the reciept taken down because its noone else's buisness as it was addressed to matt ONLY, its like having a personal photo album & showing my m8 then him deciding to show it to the world, not the way to go about things......................

man, i dont know how to make my own pc :( and im not going to pc world as there too expensive for me :( im sad, well i have to goto ebuayer or what ever its called...

can anyone tell me all the parts i need please? i know i need a mother board, case cd/dvd drives ram and a graphics card also a processor, but thats just about it, i dont know any wires or anything so please answer...

-thanks!!

No pc yet. Should be coming tomorow.

This is what's happened so far. First my pc was supposed to come today. I was told that if david stirred up any more trouble BB would delay or cancel my delivery. I didn't stop david in time and now am being told that my pc will arrive tomorrow as it's been delayed at BB's request. I will have to wait and post again tomorrow night. The only problem is that there will be no one home tomorrow to receive the package unless i stay home from work.

Btw i am still trying to remain as neutral as possible while posting and do indeed hope my pc comes tomorrow!

Matt

matt.evilthecat posted on Sep 6 2005 at 06:49 PM said:
First my pc was supposed to come today. I was told that if david stirred up any more trouble BB would delay or cancel my delivery. I didn't stop david in time and now am being told that my pc will arrive tomorrow as it's been delayed at BB's request.

:blink: Well that just sounds plain stupid to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
i was silly to say the least, i'll be refunding matt FULL postage as i shouldn't have done that today as it wasn't his fault :(,

No if's or but's it'll be there tomorrow otherwise i will eat my arm or something simular

thanks for the links! but it is supposed to be cheaper buying the parts seperate right?

hahah, i wrote thinks, i meant links!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back