Pc Spec. Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
all i can say to that is.................thats a loada crap,

Instead of doubting me again why don't you wait to hear from matt then you can make judgements, when he gets his system you can also make judgement,

If im telling you to ring parcelforce to confirm the reciept why don't you? or is it you lot like making me look bad? on the receipt there is a phone number for parcelforce but matt hasnt posted that bit,

I really can't wait for matt to get his system then we will see if i did send the system & we'll see the receipt was proper,

when matt posts on here today once he gets his system i will no longer post on here as i feel i have proved enough & when matt gets his system how can anyone doubt me?, i only came on here to stick up for myself & thats what i have done,

Yes i admit may be slow sometimes on getting stuff done & sent but the fact is this.....i would never ever sell something i couldn't supply & why would i keep sticking up for myself on here, its not to get sales because i have told saintdragon NOT to buy from me until matts system is here & no other systems will be sold on here even when you lot know i have provided the system to matt,

I have sent over 300 posts on here just to clear me name as i don't like people thinking bad of me, i think i have proved my point,

If anyone needs to talk to me then message me,

Thank you to the small number of people who stuck by me on this :)

And if you still think bad of me when matt gets his system then don't deal with me simple as,

I doubt i will post anymore messages on here as matt will fill you in when he gets his system then its up to you lot what you think,

My money is on Matt getting his PC.

But I think this guy is just INCREDIBLY lazy, and stupid to think that this is the way to do good business and promote goodwill. He is clearly naive about public relations. It must take a while to bild a PC, but he sems to spend all his time here, and there are brighter pc wizzes than him here to argue with!

It's just so bizarre. And as for Saintdragon, it's your MUMS money you are spending, and if this is a scam then she won't buy you another one. I really would not buy from this guy. Ever.

Just get a Dell, cheap and reliable with a PRofessional service. This is just too weird...

@BB, flame me back if you like, but read your posts. It's just crazy, and you have posted such bollocks. We need to sticky this, cos it's very funny. Just so long as no-one DOES get scammed...

Lubidog, believe it or not i do totally agree with you,

I have made mistakes and i do admit i have been slow sometimes, i have tried to stick up for myself on here but theres only so much i can do if people already have their minds set against me,

With this mind i have decided that i will NO LONGER be building systems, selling systems to ANYONE, i am going to honour ALL warranty work ONLY, no more selling pc's
, this forum has made me see that obviously i wasn;t any good at building systems & providing the service people want, Matts system will still be delivered but that is officially the last EVER system i have/will sold/sell, i will not have anymore systems for sale on or off ebay, no more private sales, no more pc's full stop, for how little i was actually making from selling system it definitly is not worth me doing specially when problems arrise,

Maybe i just wasnt cut out for pc building, you lot was right & this has reflected on me deciding NOT to sell systems anymore,

With my dad really ill waiting for a liver transplant i will just concentrate on my fish forums, something i really enjoy doing which means i can spend more time with my dad & with me waiting for a back operation it all makes sense really,

All i need to do is get rid of my excess stock of my pc parts, then thats it all over

Thank you all for the comments that made me see sense, i think this is for the best all round,

CC is no more..................................................

P.S, Saints dragon, you will need to look else where for a system, maybe go to www.ebuyer.co.uk as parts are cheap there,

bargainbassments posted on Sep 6 2005 at 08:54 AM said:
Lubidog, believe it or not i do totally agree with you,

I have made mistakes and i do admit i have been slow sometimes, i have tried to stick up for myself on here but theres only so much i can do if people already have their minds set against me,

With this mind i have decided that i will NO LONGER be building systems, selling systems to ANYONE, i am going to honour ALL warranty work ONLY, no more selling pc's
, this forum has made me see that obviously i wasn;t any good at building systems & providing the service people want, Matts system will still be delivered but that is officially the last EVER system i have/will sold/sell, i will not have anymore systems for sale on or off ebay, no more private sales, no more pc's full stop, for how little i was actually making from selling system it definitly is not worth me doing specially when problems arrise,

Maybe i just wasnt cut out for pc building, you lot was right & this has reflected on me deciding NOT to sell systems anymore,

With my dad really ill waiting for a liver transplant i will just concentrate on my fish forums, something i really enjoy doing which means i can spend more time with my dad & with me waiting for a back operation it all makes sense really,

All i need to do is get rid of my excess stock of my pc parts, then thats it all over

Thank you all for the comments that made me see sense, i think this is for the best all round,

CC is no more..................................................

P.S, Saints dragon, you will need to look else where for a system, maybe go to www.ebuyer.co.uk as parts are cheap there,

Thank fuck for that.

Last edited by a moderator:
its a good time to stop doing them, matts system will be delivered & it means i can stop doing the systems before i have any further orders for systems,

Obviously i will have to honour all warranty work though but im ok with that,

As long as matt;s happy im happy because he has stood by me on this which was a brave thing to do when there was so much negativaty about me, i wouldn't have,

Hope you all take care on the forums & keep uo the good work as they are superb forums & you have some very good & loyal members from what i've seen,

see what i mean, this is EXACTLY why i am quitting from the pc selling, i say i am stopping selling system yet i still get these stupid remarks,

If i say im no longer selling systems this means i am NO LONGER selling systems, not now, not in the future, NEVER.......................

You obviously have not looked at all these posts, how have i scammed anyone???, i haven't, matts system should be delivered anytime so you will then see i have supplied the computer he paid for, thats a scam insnt it!, yep, selling a computer to someone who paid is definitly scamming someone, grow up......................

i will NOT be posting anymore messages on this forum as it seems you lot still post shit about me that isn't even true & the thing that gets me is that i know most of you know im proper but you still try & make me look bad,

Im not even going to entertain you by replying to any of these stupid remarks, its up to you what you think of me, i couldn't really care what you think of me as thats your choice not mine,

And no i don't & won't hold grudges at all, your all being truthful & i think i have too,

Thanks to most of you for your advice & help on this matter

:rolleyes:

Blimey it's nearly lunchtime. Has Matt got his PC yet?

A quick review of the events that have transpired since I checked last night reveals no he hasn't :eek:

i asked the receipt to be removed yes because everyone has seen it now anyway, davey g, you can post it to whoever you like, i don't mind that at all, Matt was happy for it to come off, & all my pics have also gone as my site is no longer in use & the pics were hosted on my site which meant they have gone,

Thank you

Actually you gotta laugh. BB has posted so much in this thread that he's now GP32 hardcore. Not bad considering he probably doesn't even know what one is :)

Yes, I still think Matt will get his PC, as even if bargainbassment's was a fraudster he would want to leave this site with a good name.

NOOOOO!!!!

This is like the end of Prisoner cell block H!!

This drama cannot end! Let's find another scammer and bring him on here!

I shall have to start selling PSP2s, hand built. Who want's one? Only $35 plus P&P?

How can he get the PC though? All couriers provide a tracking number and that receipt was an obvious fake. If he had actually sent it then why not provide the real tracking number and receipt?

Put me down for him not getting the PC. I think BB removing all his details on the last day he could possibly say Matt will receive his PC is a sign and not a good one. Well, I can only hope he'll get his PC.

Matt still thinks he'll be getting it so there's one vote the other way.

Holy shnitzel, Hal from Malcom in the Middle is on Diagnosis Murder. This show gets better every day.

meandu229 posted on Sep 6 2005 at 02:54 PM said:
we could do with a polll see who thinks he will and if he wont lol.. it would have been faster and easier for matt to go and pick up the damm pc
Oh Boy. Oh Boy!

When I come back from work I want to see a poll.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back